List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler, Hope's next story

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler, Hope's next story

Started by babez at 2012/11/17 01:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/16 10:23AM, Views: 19046, Replies: 260
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/11/17 02:41PM
    Re: Spoiler, Hope's next story
    squarebiz

I don't know why she is getting a new man. He'll end up wanting the bold and beautiful Steffy.

#72   2012/11/17 02:42PM
    annie71

Quote babez: according to SOD,Hope will get a new man! they are casting a young man just for her. that's great news! bye bye boring liam!

I just found a site that said Hopes new man is Zach Greenfield, It said hes been spending time on the set. Boy if it is. Poor Steffy Eat your heart out after all you have Liam.. Hes a real hunk. Perfect couple Him and Hope will make.

#73   2012/11/17 03:23PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote squarebiz: I don't know why she is getting a new man. He'll end up wanting the bold and beautiful Steffy.

Sorry, you got it backward. You mean Steffy will end up going after Hope's guy b/c that's what she has been doing all along, right? First Bill and then Liam. If I were Hope, I would take the new guy and run to a deserted island without Steffy even making a glance at him.

#74   2012/11/17 04:05PM
    talk

Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote squarebiz: I don't know why she is getting a new man. He'll end up wanting the bold and beautiful Steffy.

Sorry, you got it backward. You mean Steffy will end up going after Hope's guy b/c that's what she has been doing all along, right? First Bill and then Liam. If I were Hope, I would take the new guy and run to a deserted island without Steffy even making a glance at him.

Hope will hold her ground.
    Many MEN have kicked Stef to the curb. No one has yet done that to Hope.
    Stef has the person (child) that she has gone to such pains to acquire. She will have a similiar challenge in trying to keep him. She won't have the time or the energy to go after Hopes' next love interest.

#75   2012/11/17 04:12PM
    Smiley77

Quote talk:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

Hope will hold her ground.
    Many MEN have kicked Stef to the curb. No one has yet done that to Hope.
    Stef has the person (child) that she has gone to such pains to acquire. She will have a similiar challenge in trying to keep him. She won't have the time or the energy to go after Hopes' next love interest.

Especially if Liam gets jealous.

#76   2012/11/17 05:59PM
    stopthemadness

Quote Rosegarden1: I am so excited that Hope may be paired with another man. That would mean the chances of her getting back together with Liam would be slim. I do agree that watching Liam and Steffy together is not at all entertaining. I forward through a majority of their scenes together. I keep reading comments saying that he is happier with Steffy than with Hope, but where is the proof of this. Is it because Steffy and Liam have more scenes where they are smiling than Liam did with hope? Well, if they are smiling more, it's because their relationship isn't constantly being interfered with and sabotaged by Hope like Hope's relationship with Liam was by Steffy and Bill. They were never able to breath more than two minutes without Steffy throwing herself at Liam on a daily basis or Bill plotting some evil plan to throw their way.

However, regardless of whatever plan to sabotage their relationship came their way, I will never again have respect for Liam because of how he handled those challenges and I will never respect Steffy's character with all of the evil things she has done and never GENUINELY apologized to Hope for.

I hope that whomever they choose for Hope is truly worthy of her. People can call her boring all they want, but at the end of the day I would rather have her character as a role model for my young daughter than Steffy's character.

no truer words have been spoken and ITA,
    Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/18 09:43AM
    #77   2012/11/17 06:08PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote stopthemadness:
    Quote Rosegarden1: I am so excited that Hope may be paired with another man. That would mean the chances of her getting back together with Liam would be slim. I do agree that watching Liam and Steffy together is not at all entertaining. I forward through a majority of their scenes together. I keep reading comments saying that he is happier with Steffy than with Hope, but where is the proof of this. Is it because Steffy and Liam have more scenes where they are smiling than Liam did with hope? Well, if they are smiling more, it's because their relationship isn't constantly being interfered with and sabotaged by Hope like Hope's relationship with Liam was by Steffy and Bill. They were never able to breath more than two minutes without Steffy throwing herself at Liam on a daily basis or Bill plotting some evil plan to throw their way.

However, regardless of whatever plan to sabotage their relationship came their way, I will never again have respect for Liam because of how he handled those challenges and I will never respect Steffy's character with all of the evil things she has done and never GENUINELY apologized to Hope for.

I hope that whomever they choose for Hope is truly worthy of her. People can call her boring all they want, but at the end of the day I would rather have her character as a role model for my young daughter than Steffy's character.

no truer words have been spoken and ITA, but this is why I find it hard to hear and read that so many people like Steffy's character, I mean how could you if you have young girls who think that this kind of behaviour is expectable.

Two good posts and kudos to you both!

#78   2012/11/17 06:57PM
    grandmarose

Quote annie71:
    Quote babez: according to SOD,Hope will get a new man! they are casting a young man just for her. that's great news! bye bye boring liam!

I just found a site that said Hopes new man is Zach Greenfield, It said hes been spending time on the set. Boy if it is. Poor Steffy Eat your heart out after all you have Liam.. Hes a real hunk. Perfect couple Him and Hope will make.

Also read that and Wow are we talking "muy" caliente, I sure hope it is true

#79   2012/11/17 08:46PM
    Jan13

Quote cards1:

Thanks for this spoiler,
    I have thought for along time Hope needs a bad boy S/L.
    Kinda like the good girl Michelle Bauer on GL hooking up with Jessie Blue (Kristens now hubs Tony) back in the day, she met him in a "bad part" of town he stole her wallet and they hooked up,(sweet S/L) after he left the soap she was then hooked up with another bad boy Danny Santos. Good girl Beth Raines hooking up with bad boy Lujack.
    They could get that actor that played Johnathan on GL.

Yep this could be good, and LIAM will become obsessed with Hope AGAIN and the bad boy can beat the crap out of LIAM and tell LIAM to mind his own business and go home to Steffy, lol and Steffy will be totally PO'd because LIAM is so distracted with Hope's love life but Hope won't give LIAM the time of day. lol

Another plus would be all the families would be warning/telling Hope you need to stay away, but true love will win out.

This could be good and soapy, but B&B probably won't do it.

I was thinking the same thing about bringing Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan from GL) for Hope. I loved Jonathan and Tammy on GL and Tammy was kinda sweet, innocent and naieve like Hope. If someone like Jonathan played by Tom Pelphrey, came for Hope it would drive Liam nuts and Steffy would go insane trying to steal him from Hope. I for one would love this!!

#80   2012/11/17 08:56PM
    novemberrain72

I want him to not be related to anyone on the show.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list