List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge Forrester Replacement

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge Forrester Replacement

Started by ceina at 2012/11/12 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/13 04:05AM, Views: 8244, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/12 11:27AM
    Ridge Forrester Replacement
    ceina

Please find someone else to replace Ridge Forrester character. Pl

#2   2012/11/12 11:32AM
    Re: Ridge Forrester Replacement
    Barbyboo

No more replacement bye bye Ridge see ya

#3   2012/11/12 11:34AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote ceina: Please find someone else to replace Ridge Forrester character. Pl

No one can replace him.I think he was great with Brooke and in my eyes it can't be another Ridge,Some of the character goes and alot of us miss them,and want them back and I for one wish he comes back,

#4   2012/11/12 11:34AM
    scrappie

Yeah Bye Ridge. Maybe Brooke can leave and chase him around the world trying to get him back. In the meantime, we can watch Kristin and Felicia and Thorne have lives.

#5   2012/11/12 11:36AM
    Nauntieann

I think it was so sad that Stephanie had all of her children today and he could not be there!

#6   2012/11/12 12:11PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Nauntieann: I think it was so sad that Stephanie had all of her children today and he could not be there!

You are so right,Like I said very poor writing, Whats up with the writers.The writers needs to get this together,Bring him back to say good-bye, ITs the right thing to do.

#7   2012/11/12 12:21PM
    soapdiva1

I would have loved for Ridge to have come back for his mother's party and then leave and take Taylor with him heheheheheh

#8   2012/11/12 01:48PM
    Brenna3

I really hope there is a replacement Ridge. A total re-write of the chacter. Not the whimpy Brooke's Ridge but a real man, or at the very least the man that Ridge use to be before Taylor died and the rewrite of his manhood happened.

#9   2012/11/12 05:40PM
    ridgeandbroo...

No recast! I loved him with Brooke and I am very upset with that storyline. Just let the character disappear and then maybe one day RM may return for Brooke.!

#10   2012/11/13 12:11AM
    babez

once he's gone you see he was not that important and he is not missed, so goodbye and do not come back.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list