List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam and Steffy Wedding 2013

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam and Steffy Wedding 2013

Started by mg1729 at 2012/10/29 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/08 09:49PM, Views: 38560, Replies: 158
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/29 03:23PM
    Liam and Steffy Wedding 2013 (be respectful)
    mg1729

There is a rumor /spumour on worldofbb mb that Liam will be the One that wants to marry Steffy this time round and their will be a big wedding with family and friends and Hope will try to get Liam to change his mind but he tells her he wants Steffy

Has anyone else heard anything and what are your opinions?

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND NICE IF YOU CAN'T DON'T POST I WANT TO ENJOY THIS THREAD SO PLEASE RESPECT MY REQUEST

#2   2012/10/29 03:36PM
    Re: Liam and Steffy Wedding 2013 (be respectful)
    annie71

could be possible. All spoilers on here are different. It seems that Liam and Steffy stay together and it looks like they dropped the preg. one.

#3   2012/10/29 03:46PM
    mg1729

Quote annie71: could be possible. All spoilers on here are different. It seems that Liam and Steffy stay together and it looks like they dropped the preg. one.

I don't know about pg s/l but they have dropped spoilers on soap central about Liam and Steffy not lasting long and about Steffy scheming to hold on to Liam and something about Hope's life. I do want it to happen for Liam and Steffy because I think they have great chemistry some people might not agree but think they do but I also want triangle to end B&B needs a young couple in love not just break ups and going back and forth between partners it is nice to see people in love

#4   2012/10/29 03:58PM
    Brenna3

I like Steffy/Liam chemistry and they could be the rock that ties the families together. At this point other than Stephanie & Eric and Marcus/Dayzee there are very view real couples on B&B. Liam and Steffy seem a natural couple with Hope and Liam it always seem uncomfortable for the actors and also to watch.

#5   2012/10/29 04:05PM
    Boatchick22

Quote mg1729: There is a rumor /spumour on worldofbb mb that Liam will be the One that wants to marry Steffy this time round and their will be a big wedding with family and friends and Hope will try to get Liam to change his mind but he tells her he wants Steffy

Has anyone else heard anything and what are your opinions?

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND NICE IF YOU CAN'T DON'T POST I WANT TO ENJOY THIS THREAD SO PLEASE RESPECT MY REQUEST

That would be AWESOME!!!!!

#6   2012/10/29 04:13PM
    fortaylor

I saw that too. And I hope it is true, I guess we shall wait and see.

#7   2012/10/29 04:17PM
    mg1729

Quote Brenna3: I like Steffy/Liam chemistry and they could be the rock that ties the families together. At this point other than Stephanie & Eric and Marcus/Dayzee there are very view real couples on B&B. Liam and Steffy seem a natural couple with Hope and Liam it always seem uncomfortable for the actors and also to watch.

So true about both Liam and hope would cringe watching them as a couple and then Liam and Steffy like real life couple going out and in love, I wish the wedding is not just rumor and they do get married

#8   2012/10/29 04:24PM
    fortaylor

Quote mg1729:
    Quote annie71: could be possible. All spoilers on here are different. It seems that Liam and Steffy stay together and it looks like they dropped the preg. one.

I don't know about pg s/l but they have dropped spoilers on soap central about Liam and Steffy not lasting long and about Steffy scheming to hold on to Liam and something about Hope's life. I do want it to happen for Liam and Steffy because I think they have great chemistry some people might not agree but think they do but I also want triangle to end B&B needs a young couple in love not just break ups and going back and forth between partners it is nice to see people in love

They have also dropped them from this site.

#9   2012/10/29 05:19PM
    Boatchick22

It would be nice if Liam proposed to Steffy in Aspen, on Summit mt, where they got married. I'm thinking if not at aspen, probably new years eve, so they can start the year of as an engaged couple.

#10   2012/10/29 05:22PM
    JUSTJOAN

read that too! jmo, but think, for now it's too late for lope. not to say for good, you know if steffy was handed torch from grandma, well, wouldn't that make liam eric? I think brook & bill are gonna hook up for a time and brooke is the one whose pg. ricks confession comes too late as steff finds out first and lies to hope about being pg cause she knows hope would never take liam away from his child, there, of course, will be no baby and in a year or two when all this comes to light, liam and hope will get together again. thats how i see this play out. time will tell!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list