List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: steffy and katie...(respectfully yours)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

steffy and katie...(respectfully yours)

Started by Gemmagirl at 2012/10/22 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 08:30PM, Views: 1147, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/10/22 07:04PM
    Re: steffy and katie...(respectfully yours)
    DTGuru

Quote Nauntieann: According to the Hanging Around post on Cow Bashers Forum. Brill won't happen. Katie or rather Heather don't want it and Bell will not do the Brill thing. Just a kiss that's all.that they both regret later.She Hanging Around is suppose to be an Inside source like Loose Lips. But she or whoever it is did not answer the Question put to her about KM leaving.. Cowbashers is mostly a Taylor, Steffy Forum.But I was looking around and her last post was on this matter.

I apologize for going off topic ahead of time but is Cow Bashers another Bold and the Beautiful message board? Do they always have insider information? It is an odd name for a soap forum. What is the significance of the name to Taylor and Steffy? I like to read a variety of message boards.

#12   2012/10/22 08:30PM
    Re: steffy and katie...(respectfully yours)
    Gemmagirl

Quote DTGuru:
    Quote Nauntieann: According to the Hanging Around post on Cow Bashers Forum. Brill won't happen. Katie or rather Heather don't want it and Bell will not do the Brill thing. Just a kiss that's all.that they both regret later.She Hanging Around is suppose to be an Inside source like Loose Lips. But she or whoever it is did not answer the Question put to her about KM leaving.. Cowbashers is mostly a Taylor, Steffy Forum.But I was looking around and her last post was on this matter.

I apologize for going off topic ahead of time but is Cow Bashers another Bold and the Beautiful message board? Do they always have insider information? It is an odd name for a soap forum. What is the significance of the name to Taylor and Steffy? I like to read a variety of message boards.

steffy and katie don't always have to fight but, wifes sort of never really get over someone all over their husbands .....its a things where you may forgive but,you never forget..don't get me wrong, i love STILL and want them back...big time. keep the steffy/katie dynamic and they might make some good drama. just thinking

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list