List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Get Hope a new man NOW.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Get Hope a new man NOW.

Started by annie71 at 2012/10/17 06:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 11:44AM, Views: 5369, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #111   2012/10/21 06:51PM
    Re: Get Hope a new man NOW.
    talk

Smiley.. we know that Hope isn't frigid. And our opinion holds as much weight as anyones.
    When Hope had uneasiness about sex...she was a virgin and most virgins have the same experience.
    The scenes that have been cited by Stefs fan were so long ago & bears no weight on where the show has traveled since then.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 06:53PM
    #112   2012/10/21 06:57PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote talk: Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan.......Somehow my tv screen did not show me much of what is in your posts and the few things you did say that might have a small amount of truth has been warped & taken out of context ...big time.

The facts bear out my opinion of Hope... that she is one of the BEST characters on B&B.
    When you put her up against either Stef or Liam...she is close to being an angel.!!!
    For one thing, at least Hope had a virginity to give to the person she loved. I am almost positive Stef came out of the womb w/out it.

If that rumor (& I believe it to be a rumor) comes to pass,
    B&B will have one less viewer & you will have one less poster to view and respond to your posts. I know that will be no hardship for you. It just is what it is.
    If good (Hope) cannot triumph over bad (Stef), I will do much better w/out B&B in my life. I have better things to do with my time.
    I have enjoyed watching B&B but I won't miss it if Hope is gone from it.
    Hope brought me to B&B and I will leave WITH her.

I, however, am betting that rumor is untrue.

WTH! Just to let you know how Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan is how it was written. You can read blogs, and even on screen. Hope's deflowering was horrible. Brooke and Hope even discussed how Hope wanted Liam to stop. How she was uncomfortable being touched in her lady parts. How she needed to make it right for LIAM (not Hope) so Brooke got her no notice appointment with Dr. Barton. You don't go to a shrink if you enjoyed your first time, it's got to really be bad. Daily updates here said Hope looked uncomfortable.
    soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/update/id/15087/Big_Trouble/

The blog here said they felt sorry for Hope.
    soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/23783/The_Bold_And_The_Beautiful_Wee... />
    It is not lies, warped or taken out of context to post things that Bell has written and bloggers concur. So they are the ones posting the FACTS. SMH

It was also shown on screen that Hope did not have a problem with sex but a problem because they were not married and he was not completely divorced from the trick who tricked him into marriage. FACTS.

She didn't want touched in her lady parts. She wanted him to stop. I provided links to prove my points. Prove yours.

It was shown on screen on the honeymoon night with Liam, and no, I don't have to provide anything. If you missed the episode, go take another look, or maybe you weren't watching at the time. The myth that Hope is frigid has been proven to be untrue on screen.

Hope was proven frigid on the night of her engagement when she took the bag her mother packed with her mother's underware. Remember the night she decided she wanted to wait for marriage when they were in bed, half undressed because she froze. I guess you didn't watch that part. Oh and you can't prove things maybe it is more of the fan fiction lies. Because I saw Miss Frigid and they didn't show her in bed or a satisfied husband.

It seems June 27th was the day it was shown on screen that Hope is not frigid.

LMAO More fan fiction/lies. Here is the proof to back up my statements.
    Even Hope wondered if she was being a tease.
    soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/update/id/13549/It_Didnt_Happen/
    You may want to read the days before about the "excitement".

Also Steam's marriage was real. Liam proved it by ripping up the annulment papers. You remember that scene the one that the director was so moved by JMW's performance that they couldn't say cut.

Plus you didn't prove why she was a tease (her words) on their engagement night. He wasn't MARRIED which was your excuse for their first time.

Hmmm. I was talking about her honeymoon night with Liam in Italy. Considering Liam's pouty face and crying the first time they has sex and it wasn't all that(when is it for a virgin?), if the sex had still been bad, we'd know.

For their first time, Steffy got in Hope's head with her bs about Liam and her being married still, not to mention Hope wanted to wait until marriage to have sex which is where her issues came in. Hope did finally do what was right for her by moving out.

You still haven't spun the engagement night. He wasn't married and Steffy wasn't in her head that night. She has been shown frigid and as Hope said a maybe a tease (the links above).

I told you where you could find the episode about Hope being proven not frigid. As for Steffy, funny that Hope was actually THINKING about Steffy, and they were showing flashbacks the first time Liam and Hope had sex. So yes, Steffy was in her head.

Sorry you want to prove your point, you do the work. I gave links to prove my points. Plus you STILL have not spun, gave excuses for her engagement night. Liam was not married, she had no images in her head. So why did she get dressed for sex, start to undress him, get into bed with him, just to tell him she wanted to wait for marriage. She was frigid as PROVEN on the screen long before he married Steffy.

#113   2012/10/21 06:57PM
    Smiley77

Quote talk: Smiley.. we know that Hope isn't frigid. And our opinion holds as much weight as anyones.
    When Hope had uneasiness about sex...she was a virgin and most virgins have the same experience.
    The scenes that have been cited by Stefs fan were so long ago & bears no weight on where the show has traveled since then.

Very true. There's a thread by an angry fan who was upset that she was portrayed as NOT frigid, and saying it was the writing. Well it is written and it was shown on screen so it is true in these situations and stories.

#114   2012/10/21 06:59PM
    fortaylor

Quote talk: Smiley.. we know that Hope isn't frigid. And our opinion holds as much weight as anyones.

So in other words, the past should NOT be brought up? Especially when it pertains to Hope but Steffy is fair game?
    SMH

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 07:00PM
    #115   2012/10/21 06:59PM
    Smiley77

Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote talk: Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan.......Somehow my tv screen did not show me much of what is in your posts and the few things you did say that might have a small amount of truth has been warped & taken out of context ...big time.

The facts bear out my opinion of Hope... that she is one of the BEST characters on B&B.
    When you put her up against either Stef or Liam...she is close to being an angel.!!!
    For one thing, at least Hope had a virginity to give to the person she loved. I am almost positive Stef came out of the womb w/out it.

B&B will have one less viewer & you will have one less poster to view and respond to your posts. I know that will be no hardship for you. It just is what it is.
    If good (Hope) cannot triumph over bad (Stef), I will do much better w/out B&B in my life. I have better things to do with my time.

WTH! Just to let you know how Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan is how it was written. You can read blogs, and even on screen. Hope's deflowering was horrible. Brooke and Hope even discussed how Hope wanted Liam to stop. How she was uncomfortable being touched in her lady parts. How she needed to make it right for LIAM (not Hope) so Brooke got her no notice appointment with Dr. Barton. You don't go to a shrink if you enjoyed your first time, it's got to really be bad. Daily updates here said Hope looked uncomfortable.

soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/23783/The_Bold_And_The_Beautiful_Wee... />
    It is not lies, warped or taken out of context to post things that Bell has written and bloggers concur. So they are the ones posting the FACTS. SMH

It was also shown on screen that Hope did not have a problem with sex but a problem because they were not married and he was not completely divorced from the trick who tricked him into marriage. FACTS.

She didn't want touched in her lady parts. She wanted him to stop. I provided links to prove my points. Prove yours.

It was shown on screen on the honeymoon night with Liam, and no, I don't have to provide anything. If you missed the episode, go take another look, or maybe you weren't watching at the time. The myth that Hope is frigid has been proven to be untrue on screen.

Hope was proven frigid on the night of her engagement when she took the bag her mother packed with her mother's underware. Remember the night she decided she wanted to wait for marriage when they were in bed, half undressed because she froze. I guess you didn't watch that part. Oh and you can't prove things maybe it is more of the fan fiction lies. Because I saw Miss Frigid and they didn't show her in bed or a satisfied husband.

Also Steam's marriage was real. Liam proved it by ripping up the annulment papers. You remember that scene the one that the director was so moved by JMW's performance that they couldn't say cut.

Plus you didn't prove why she was a tease (her words) on their engagement night. He wasn't MARRIED which was your excuse for their first time.

Hmmm. I was talking about her honeymoon night with Liam in Italy. Considering Liam's pouty face and crying the first time they has sex and it wasn't all that(when is it for a virgin?), if the sex had still been bad, we'd know.

For their first time, Steffy got in Hope's head with her bs about Liam and her being married still, not to mention Hope wanted to wait until marriage to have sex which is where her issues came in. Hope did finally do what was right for her by moving out.

You still haven't spun the engagement night. He wasn't married and Steffy wasn't in her head that night. She has been shown frigid and as Hope said a maybe a tease (the links above).

I told you where you could find the episode about Hope being proven not frigid. As for Steffy, funny that Hope was actually THINKING about Steffy, and they were showing flashbacks the first time Liam and Hope had sex. So yes, Steffy was in her head.

Sorry you want to prove your point, you do the work. I gave links to prove my points. Plus you STILL have not spun, gave excuses for her engagement night. Liam was not married, she had no images in her head. So why did she get dressed for sex, start to undress him, get into bed with him, just to tell him she wanted to wait for marriage. She was frigid as PROVEN on the screen long before he married Steffy.

So your saying anyone who wants to wait to have sex for marriage is frigid? I have to run, but will check the thread tomorrow for your response. Sorry I have to cut it off.

Everyone have a good night!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 07:01PM
    #116   2012/10/21 07:00PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote mg1729:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:

Yes I remember that episode very clearly Hope wearing her red nightie Liam coming out of the bathroom and Hope stopping him and saying she wanted to look at him and let him know the ice princess had melted LMAO Is that what you mean by her not being frigid anymore? becuz thank goodness we were spared any disgusting scenes like the ones for Hope's first attempt

That can't be it, because it proves the point that Hope was frigid. She's admitting it.

#117   2012/10/21 07:01PM
    talk

I wish Hopes' next guy would be a hunk...and a guy that has been around the block enough times to spot an alley cat when he sees one & knows how to put her in her place & out of their business (of course Stef will covet him).
    I want him to have a good sense of humor & make Hope laugh a lot.
    Hope doesn't care, but I would like him to be well off and to know power is a priviledge and not to be abused.

#118   2012/10/21 07:04PM
    NinaBee

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Smiley77: For their first time, Steffy got in Hope's head with her bs about Liam and her being married still, not to mention Hope wanted to wait until marriage to have sex which is where her issues came in. Hope did finally do what was right for her by moving out.

Steffy got into her head? No, she finally realized that Steffy was right while she was trying to take Steffy's power away. Hope should've waited and it's her fault that she didn't, not Steffy's, hers. It was her decision. She went to Brooke and Katie for advice to get someone to cosign her BS. When she moved out it was too little, too late. Because the damage was already done.

Steffy did get in her head which was exactly what she wanted to do. It was Hope's decision and she owned up to her own mistake and figured it out and rectified the situation. She still had Liam, so it wasn't Hope who screwed it up but Liam.

Smiley this is how it all went down here's the conversation that you claim that Steffy got into Hope's head.

Steffy: Why are you so calm?
    Hope: I'm accepting your decision not to sign the annulment papers. Isn't that what you want? For Liam and me to just accept whatever you say?

Steffy: It sounds like you don't even care.
    Hope: Oh, well, I'd certainly rather you sign them, but... it doesn't matter anyway. It's not really gonna change anything.

Steffy: Change what?
    Hope: (Chuckles) Oh. Well, you might as well hear it from me. I'm moving in with Liam-- tonight. And we're going to be together in every way. I mean, there's nothing we can do about the waiting period before we get married, but we don't have to stay frozen in place.

Steffy: Is Liam on board with this?
    Hope: What do you think?

Steffy: Wow. You're really something, you know that? What about your... precious message? All your Hope for the Future acolytes?
    Hope: (Scoffs) Don't even pretend that you care about them.

Steffy: So typical Logan-- Brooke with her sexuality, you with your purity. Different sides of the same coin-- using your body as a weapon.
    Hope: (Chuckles) That is almost funny coming from you.

Steffy: At least I approach from the front, where you see me coming. I don't dress it up in pretty words like "fate" or "romance." You're stealing my husband, Hope. There is nothing beautiful or pure about it. It's immoral. It's adultery, Hope. You're committing adultery.

If Hope had not went into Steffy's office to gloat about her moving in with Steffy's husband, Steffy wouldn't of said those things to her. So, Hope brought this on herself and I don't blame Liam either. Hope didn't have to do it. Again, she did it out of fear and not love because she didn't trust Liam enough to stay away from Steffy for six months.

Transcript source:tvmegasite 03/01/2012

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/21 07:12PM
    #119   2012/10/21 07:06PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote Smiley77:
    Quote NoUdidnt:

So your saying anyone who wants to wait to have sex for marriage is frigid? I have to run, but will check the thread tomorrow for your response. Sorry I have to cut it off.

Everyone have a good night!!

LMAO Talk about spin. The only time reality has anything to do with soaps is legality and even then not true. But since you brought up opinions about reel confusing it with real. What about Brooke do you think that sleeping with your son in law is acceptable or giving birth to your daughter's stepdaughter? SMH You are avoiding answering.

#120   2012/10/21 07:08PM
    NinaBee

Quote talk:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Smiley77: For their first time, Steffy got in Hope's head with her bs about Liam and her being married still, not to mention Hope wanted to wait until marriage to have sex which is where her issues came in. Hope did finally do what was right for her by moving out.

Steffy got into her head? No, she finally realized that Steffy was right while she was trying to take Steffy's power away. Hope should've waited and it's her fault that she didn't, not Steffy's, hers. It was her decision. She went to Brooke and Katie for advice to get someone to cosign her BS. When she moved out it was too little, too late. Because the damage was already done.

Stef never had the power.... Liam had the power....

Stefs' only power was in her tricks and underhanded tactics and even they didn't totally work out for her.

Here's the problem, Liam didn't have any power. WILL power that is. Because if he did Hope wouldn't of had to compromise herself like that for him. He should've respected her enough to wait.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list