List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: New Ridge shows up for Stephanie's funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Ridge shows up for Stephanie's funeral

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/10/14 05:22AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/15 10:22AM, Views: 6042, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/14 05:22AM
    New Ridge shows up for Stephanie's funeral
    Barbyboo

That's the story folks

#2   2012/10/14 06:04AM
    Re: New Ridge shows up for Stephanie's funeral
    mirco

Winsor Harmon said There is no new Ridge.Ronn Moss is coming back

#3   2012/10/14 06:18AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote mirco: Winsor Harmon said There is no new Ridge.Ronn Moss is coming back

I doubt it would be up to WH to announce that RM is coming back!
    That's a mighty big ''leak'' and would banish Thorne back to the basement until his dying day!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 06:18AM
    #4   2012/10/14 09:12AM
    Barbyboo

I guess if moss comes back he didn't get too many offers and he closed the garage door and came back...not many make it big time ..

#5   2012/10/14 09:12AM
    Barbyboo

I guess if moss comes back he didn't get too many offers and he closed the garage door and came back...not many make it big time ..

#6   2012/10/14 09:13AM
    LucyT

if RM doesn't show up for SF'S send off that would be totaly unbelievable.DOes he not have a good working relationship with SF?They have both been on this show for 25 years I find it hard to imagine the writters didn't have the for sight to at least pretape some kind of good bye seen for the two of them.

#7   2012/10/14 09:15AM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Barbyboo: I guess if moss comes back he didn't get too many offers and he closed the garage door and came back...not many make it big time ..[/quot

if i was him i'd be standing on the producers door step yesterday this is probably the best gig he'll get.

#8   2012/10/14 09:23AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote LucyT: if RM doesn't show up for SF'S send off that would be totaly unbelievable.DOes he not have a good working relationship with SF?They have both been on this show for 25 years I find it hard to imagine the writters didn't have the for sight to at least pretape some kind of good bye seen for the two of them.

I have no doubt RM will show up for SF's retirement! Why wouldn't he?
    However, the SHOW is about Stephanie and characters like Ridge..RM quit playing his character, so it would be ridiculous if a non-cast member came back as himself for an appearance!
    If that's allowed, they might as well have all the FORMER cast members come back as themselves to say good-bye to a fictional character. It would be a hoot to see DTB alongside the other Thomas...KL alongside Rick...JF alongside the other Bridget......and Carrie Mitchum alongside the other Donna and so on!!!!

#9   2012/10/14 09:32AM
    LucyT

I think you missed my point the writers should have at least preshot a seen no one wants to see a new actor come in in the middle of a on going story.Do they write this stuff a day at a time or what?The way they wrote Ridge out you do have to wonder.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 09:33AM
    #10   2012/10/14 10:03AM
    babez

[quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Barbyboo: I guess if moss comes back he didn't get too many offers and he closed the garage door and came back...not many make it big time ..[/quot

if i was him i'd be standing on the producers door step yesterday this is probably the best gig he'll get. [/quote]
    he didnt quit to make it big time he did to do other things he likes.he's in an age to retire he must have saved enough money to stop working anyway. i doubt he'll come back. it's as if people can't accept the guy wants to move on to other projects, not necessarily "big" projects.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list