List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ronn Moss

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronn Moss

Started by chaynes at 2012/10/08 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/09 10:39AM, Views: 878, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/10/08 06:00PM
    Ronn Moss
    chaynes

I don't know if anyone has notice this or not but he is still in the cast and as the show is coming on you still see him. I can't help but wonder if he is coming back just a thought

#2   2012/10/08 06:05PM
    Re: Ronn Moss
    gingerlily

Quote chaynes: I don't know if anyone has notice this or not but he is still in the cast and as the show is coming on you still see him. I can't help but wonder if he is coming back just a thought

he was in negotiations with bell. There could be a chance but his contract is still negotiable....or bell might get a new actor not sure....

#3   2012/10/08 06:41PM
    fortaylor

Quote chaynes: I don't know if anyone has notice this or not but he is still in the cast and as the show is coming on you still see him. I can't help but wonder if he is coming back just a thought

Sorry, that ship has sailed off into the wild blue yonder! The shows are usually taped 4-6 weeks in advance so I am sure we will see a change in the demographics soon.

#4   2012/10/09 09:04AM
    lpejay

%( I am really upset that Ridge is leaving! He and Brooke have waited so long to finally tie the knot and put an end to the drama between the back and forth with Taylor crap. I hope he returns - it was really stupid to write him off because of a text that was non sexual in nature and had everything to do with Hope and Deacon stating out of her life. To have Brooke lie about it was even more hilarious....He is returning, but for all intent and purpose the show SHOULD NOT CREATE A NEW LOVE INTEREST for Brooke. With Stephanie leaving, the show needs a dominant couple and Brooke and Ridge was it. If the plan is to bring a new man in for Brooke, then kill off the character so we Bridge fans can move on with dignity. Message to Writers: Be more realistic, that storyline was weak to say the least. Forever Bridge Fan.

#5   2012/10/09 09:33AM
    Brenna3

Quote lpejay: I am really upset that Ridge is leaving! He and Brooke have waited so long to finally tie the knot and put an end to the drama between the back and forth with Taylor crap. I hope he returns - it was really stupid to write him off because of a text that was non sexual in nature and had everything to do with Hope and Deacon stating out of her life. To have Brooke lie about it was even more hilarious....He is returning, but for all intent and purpose the show SHOULD NOT CREATE A NEW LOVE INTEREST for Brooke. With Stephanie leaving, the show needs a dominant couple and Brooke and Ridge was it. If the plan is to bring a new man in for Brooke, then kill off the character so we Bridge fans can move on with dignity. Message to Writers: Be more realistic, that storyline was weak to say the least. Forever Bridge Fan.

I'm happy that Brooke and her lap dog are no more. Ridge had turned into a pathetic unbelievable whimp of a man. Hopefully no more steam room.

#6   2012/10/09 10:39AM
    BB530

I'm thinking that they'll change the opening when Stephanie goes in December.

They kept the Marones in the opening credits long after they were axed....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list