List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WHEN RIDGE RETURNS, WILL IT BE RON MOSS OR NEW GUY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN RIDGE RETURNS, WILL IT BE RON MOSS OR NEW GUY

Started by longtime viewer at 2012/10/05 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 06:29PM, Views: 8069, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 02:03PM
    Re: WHEN RIDGE RETURNS, WILL IT BE RON MOSS OR NEW GUY
    saclean

I don't think it will be Ronn Moss.....but never say never. I truly don't care if the character of Ridge comes back one way or another. His expiration is way past due. Time to bring in new blood....even if it's a different character.

#12   2012/10/05 02:12PM
    BrianRose

Quote navitavi:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote navitavi: I'm saying. If it's not RM, then he can go sailing to "ends of the earth" from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Or if it's not Ron Moss, Ridge can go on an extended safari in Africa.

If it's not RM, he can get eaten by an anaconda while on said safari.

Could that be why Brooke was so upset today - Ridge was on a safari and became breakfast for an anaconda?

#13   2012/10/05 02:15PM
    navitavi

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote navitavi:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote navitavi: I'm saying. If it's not RM, then he can go sailing to "ends of the earth" from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Or if it's not Ron Moss, Ridge can go on an extended safari in Africa.

If it's not RM, he can get eaten by an anaconda while on said safari.

Could that be why Brooke was so upset today - Ridge was on a safari and became breakfast for an anaconda?

LOL. If she saw it, then heck yeah, that's a possibility! We solved it! LOL

#14   2012/10/05 02:25PM
    BrianRose

Quote saclean: I don't think it will be Ronn Moss.....but never say never. I truly don't care if the character of Ridge comes back one way or another. His expiration is way past due. Time to bring in new blood....even if it's a different character.

I do like RM and I’m hoping there might be a slim chance for his return since they were able to negotiate with Eric Braeden and renewed his contract. They may be trying to hold on more to the core characters.

As an aside, I didn’t know the actresses who play Abby Newman and Genevieve Atkinson have been cut.

#15   2012/10/05 02:40PM
    saclean

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote saclean: I don't think it will be Ronn Moss.....but never say never. I truly don't care if the character of Ridge comes back one way or another. His expiration is way past due. Time to bring in new blood....even if it's a different character.

I do like RM and I’m hoping there might be a slim chance for his return since they were able to negotiate with Eric Braeden and renewed his contract. They may be trying to hold on more to the core characters.

As an aside, I didn’t know the actresses who play Abby Newman and Genevieve Atkinson have been cut.

Did you hear if they were in negotiations with RM? I haven't heard anything about them trying to persuade him. It seems like he made the choice and has other things going on with his band and what not.

If I had a choice between RM and JW.....I think I would rather have Jack Wagner come back. I always liked his personality, especially before he got involved with Jackie M.

Yes, they did cut Abby and Gen. I'm just beginning to like Gen....plus she ties in with Cane. Abby is a little annoying to me, but sometimes she cracks me up. I don't know if they are going to recast or just dump them altogether. Harmony also is going too. Lily was suppose to, but I think she is staying now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 02:40PM
    #16   2012/10/05 02:57PM
    BrianRose

Quote saclean:
    Quote BrianRose:

Did you hear if they were in negotiations with RM? I haven't heard anything about them trying to persuade him. It seems like he made the choice and has other things going on with his band and what not.

If I had a choice between RM and JW.....I think I would rather have Jack Wagner come back. I always liked his personality, especially before he got involved with Jackie M.

Yes, they did cut Abby and Gen. I'm just beginning to like Gen....plus she ties in with Cane. Abby is a little annoying to me, but sometimes she cracks me up. I don't know if they are going to recast or just dump them altogether. Harmony also is going too. Lily was suppose to, but I think she is staying now.

I haven’t, but I think his decision was made based on them wanting him to take a huge reduction in pay.

I do like JW and was greatly disappointed when they let him go. I would love to see him return.

I don’t believe there is going to be a recast of anyone let go on Y&R because the new executive producer commented in a couple of articles that she’s going in with a scalpel to make the Show function more economically.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 02:59PM
    #17   2012/10/05 03:00PM
    NoUdidnt

Rumor has it new Ridge is filming. RM quit, it's what he wanted.

#18   2012/10/05 03:10PM
    saclean

Quote NoUdidnt:

Rumor has it new Ridge is filming. RM quit, it's what he wanted.

That is what I thought.....it seems like they are leaving it open for a different actor to play Ridge.

#19   2012/10/05 03:11PM
    saclean

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote saclean:
    Quote BrianRose:

I haven’t, but I think his decision was made based on them wanting him to take a huge reduction in pay.

I do like JW and was greatly disappointed when they let him go. I would love to see him return.

I don’t believe there is going to be a recast of anyone let go on Y&R because the new executive producer commented in a couple of articles that she’s going in with a scalpel to make the Show function more economically.

I heard rumors that JW was going to return....but it could just be rumors. I would like Bridget to come back too!.

#20   2012/10/05 03:21PM
    xseannax

PLEASE let it be someone new if Ridge returns! Bridge and this soap in general is stuck in a rut and needs some new blood to shake things up. It will be nice seeing KKL interact with someone else for a change. She was so good with JW or SK back in the day. Letting actors dictate storylines and insist on being paired with one another makes for stale rehashing. But if Ridge returns as the same old egotistical dictator of Forrester who wants to run to the steam room for an afternoon delight, I'd rather he just stay gone no matter who plays him.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list