List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: SNS Spoilers

Started by Kiwi1988 at 2012/10/05 04:51AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 03:10PM, Views: 8763, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 08:01AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers
    mdtuttle

I'm curious as to what Brooke could have possibly done this time that she is begging ridge for yet another chance so soon after their wedding. It is almost like they are better off not being married. when they are just living together thingsseem to go alongfairly smoothly. the second they tie the knot trouble rears it's ugly head.

#12   2012/10/05 08:07AM
    Kiwi1988

It is stupid writing, no matter what Brooke did, his children are in LA too. Why should he leave them?

#13   2012/10/05 08:17AM
    beachgirl02840

Ridge forgave Brooke for the Oliver thing...I just can't imagine what would have to happen to be at the point of no return...especially with his kids (one still at home)in LA and his aging parents, one who is probably coming out of remission.

#14   2012/10/05 08:35AM
    ForeverSteffy

Quote grandpadanucci: Yeah, we all know about HA, but these spoilers are from SNS, which is published.

In any event, there is an interesting article on SOD 10/15 and it indicates that Caroline dumps Thomas and does not appreciate his attitude after he finds out that Rick was named interim CEO. They have an altercation and despite the tumble, Rick is delighted by the turn of events when Caroline and Rick actually decide to become a couple. They get serious right away.

I thought the spoilers said Thomas is named interim CEO???

#15   2012/10/05 08:47AM
    Destinyforev...

Quote beachgirl02840: Ridge forgave Brooke for the Oliver thing...I just can't imagine what would have to happen to be at the point of no return...especially with his kids (one still at home)in LA and his aging parents, one who is probably coming out of remission.

You would think they would use their imagination a little better. It would have made more since for there to have been an accident and Ridge be in a coma than for him to decide not to return to LA where his children, small and grown are at. Although what happened to the spoiler that said he would return to a place that had changed drastically.. None of this makes sense.. Maybe Bell is changing it up since there seems to be some things (spoilers and behind the scenes stuff) being leaked.

#16   2012/10/05 08:49AM
    Destinyforev...

Quote ForeverSteffy:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Yeah, we all know about HA, but these spoilers are from SNS, which is published.

In any event, there is an interesting article on SOD 10/15 and it indicates that Caroline dumps Thomas and does not appreciate his attitude after he finds out that Rick was named interim CEO. They have an altercation and despite the tumble, Rick is delighted by the turn of events when Caroline and Rick actually decide to become a couple. They get serious right away.

FS, the new spoilers now say Thomas will be CEO but before they were saying Rick.. I have no idea anymore to tell you the truth.. But I know they cant possibly be going there with Thomas and Donna.. Now that would be definitely unexpected..lol

#17   2012/10/05 08:52AM
    ForeverSteffy

Quote Destinyforever2505:
    Quote ForeverSteffy:

FS, the new spoilers now say Thomas will be CEO but before they were saying Rick.. I have no idea anymore to tell you the truth.. But I know they cant possibly be going there with Thomas and Donna.. Now that would be definitely unexpected..lol

Oh ok.

I had an idea Ridge would have named Thomas as interim CEO instead of Rick...I saw that coming a mile away. I can't stand Slick Rick so I am glad, and I can't wait for Thomas to push him in the window.

#18   2012/10/05 09:00AM
    Destinyforev...

Quote ForeverSteffy:
    Quote ForeverSteffy:

Oh ok.

I had an idea Ridge would have named Thomas as interim CEO instead of Rick...I saw that coming a mile away. I can't stand Slick Rick so I am glad, and I can't wait for Thomas to push him in the window.

I am actually looking forward to the push through the window myself and I dont even dislike Rick most of the time anyway.. He is a character from day to day my like and dislike varies.. I liked him with Amber but couldnt stand the way he talked to her last time. She should have pushed him out a window herself..

#19   2012/10/05 09:05AM
    ForeverSteffy

Quote ForeverSteffy:
    Quote ForeverSteffy:

Oh ok.

I am actually looking forward to the push through the window myself and I dont even dislike Rick most of the time anyway.. He is a character from day to day my like and dislike varies.. I liked him with Amber but couldnt stand the way he talked to her last time. She should have pushed him out a window herself..

She should have...that way Thomas wouldn't have to do it.

#20   2012/10/05 09:08AM
    bnb fan

This is sooooo stupid, so Bell is going to give the forrester kids both Steffy and Thomas a bone - but write them with compromised s/ls...??? boo - Thomas, is not arrogant, how can a person that is always out for doing good for others turn into an arrogant selfish person in a bad way - i can't believe that. and Thomas though was able to gt Caroline wasn't able to hold onto her because of his blind love toward of all ppl Hope??? and Hope wouldn't give the time of day to Thomas vs Liam??? that's just insane. more to the point, now that Liam and Steffy are together...Hope looks like she's going to find out she's pregnant from the 1 time they slept together after marriage...ok if not 1 then maybe 2 but in all reality...that's just stupid. Dragging out the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle for over a year is ok but letting Thomas be CEO for more than a blink of an eye before turning arrogant is ok? why not let this story unfold...give reason toward his arrogance...so stupid. And with Liam and Steffy...now that they are together...this is how they're going to have this short lived? a teeny whining crying twit that's too naive to take care of herself because she can't live up to her own ideals is gonna give birth YIKES...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list