List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pregnant Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pregnant Spoilers

Started by lubug at 2012/10/02 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/03 05:12AM, Views: 22440, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/02 05:33AM
    Pregnant Spoilers
    lubug

I read on the upcoming spoilers that someone turns up pregnant, and that Steffy comes up with a scheme to keep Liam, so I'm thinking Hope is pregnant, and Steffy fakes a pregnancy. I can't wait for this triangle to end, I'm really tired of it.

#2   2012/10/02 05:36AM
    Re: Pregnant Spoilers
    mama sherry

Quote lubug: I read on the upcoming spoilers that someone turns up pregnant, and that Steffy comes up with a scheme to keep Liam, so I'm thinking Hope is pregnant, and Steffy fakes a pregnancy. I can't wait for this triangle to end, I'm really tired of it.

sounds about right, since steffy has to scheme to keep a man

#3   2012/10/02 06:10AM
    DJ74

Quote mama sherry:
    Quote lubug: I read on the upcoming spoilers that someone turns up pregnant, and that Steffy comes up with a scheme to keep Liam, so I'm thinking Hope is pregnant, and Steffy fakes a pregnancy. I can't wait for this triangle to end, I'm really tired of it.

sounds about right, since steffy has to scheme to keep a man

Amen to that!

#4   2012/10/02 06:13AM
    fortaylor

Bell has written a double s/l from what I read just like the Aspen one. He has not decided who will be pregnant yet.

#5   2012/10/02 06:16AM
    DJ74

Quote fortaylor:

Bell has written a double s/l from what I read just like the Aspen one. He has not decided who will be pregnant yet.

Bell has created ANOTHER scenario for Steffy and Liam to get together just to keep his propects open. I wish to heck he would find a new s/l to pursue. I thought he might be moving toward Caroline becoming more involved in the s/l, but here we go again with a stupid triangle with Rick/Caroline/Thomas. Ugh!

#6   2012/10/02 06:39AM
    ForeverSteffy

Being that Liam and Steffy sleep together today, my money's on it being Steffy..

#7   2012/10/02 06:41AM
    justenjoy

I don"t think it's possible that Bell is writing 2 different scripts. They film these soaps on such fast paces and weeks in advance. All the rumors of 2 story lines being filmed til they decide which one to air or decide to go with is also economically impossible IMO. It's costs to much money and with the financial state soaps are in it just seems crazy to think they would throw money away like that. I believe they generally know which direction they are going in whether we agree with it or not, everyone talks about it so something must be working. Steffy/Liam fans get their happy ending for a few months and then Hope/Liam fans get theirs...............also for a few months> It will ping pong back and forth as long as there is two strong sides loudly supporting their choices!

#8   2012/10/02 08:51AM
    Just Mary

Quote justenjoy: I don"t think it's possible that Bell is writing 2 different scripts. They film these soaps on such fast paces and weeks in advance. All the rumors of 2 story lines being filmed til they decide which one to air or decide to go with is also economically impossible IMO. It's costs to much money and with the financial state soaps are in it just seems crazy to think they would throw money away like that. I believe they generally know which direction they are going in whether we agree with it or not, everyone talks about it so something must be working. Steffy/Liam fans get their happy ending for a few months and then Hope/Liam fans get theirs...............also for a few months> It will ping pong back and forth as long as there is two strong sides loudly supporting their choices!

Oh my, I think you are right. Back and forth, back and forth--disgusting! I am so over this triangle and was truly hoping both women would walk away from Liam and his little boy ways.

#9   2012/10/02 08:56AM
    granny45

Me too - can't the writers come up with more storylines and get over this one???!!!

#10   2012/10/02 09:54AM
    Tdotchickie

Love triangles are the cornerstone of every soap opera ever created. This is not going anywhere - look at all the reaction it gets from each side.

Hope/Liam/Steffy
    Brooke/Ridge/Taylor
    Nikki/Victor/Ashley
    Phyllis/Nick/Sharon
    Crystal/Blake/Alexis

The list could go on and on and on.

No more love triangle on a soap?? You might as well wish for no more murder mysteries either!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list