List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: New cast member Katie's and bill"sbeautiful baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New cast member Katie's and bill"sbeautiful baby

Started by bethis at 2012/09/25 05:10PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/26 09:40PM, Views: 3667, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/09/25 09:32PM
    Re: New cast member Katie's and bill
    bethis

Quote iloveretirement: Has the baby been named yet?

no maybe we will know tomorrow what they named the baby cause i din't ever hear them say some people call the baby name during preg but bill alway said his son

#12   2012/09/25 09:35PM
    bethis

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote bethis:
    Quote hopefan1: i am on the rug too for katie and her adorable baby there is alot more of batie being on front burner and i hope they keep them on front burner for awhile. really love those scenes of bill showing katie he is there for her. really love how he sees he almost lost his newborn son and his wife. i hope bill really does a 360 and puts his wife first and his newborn son who is cute and adorable. the baby is really what we need on this show. they liven it up alot.

yes i so excite that we will have a baby on the show and he is so aborable i could have just kiss him thru the TV i was so waiting to see the baby and i thought katie look so good pregnant today i got a chance to see her eyes they look hazel were her eyes that color the support and love Bill have for her is so real and he knows that katie is his light happy for them now i hope katie stays with us

I agree, bethis, the baby is quite adorable.

By the way, HT's eyes are blue.

thanks for telling me there was a very close up shot of her in bed today but i couldn't tell such a pretty baby and we will get to watch it grow that's go to be fun

#13   2012/09/25 09:49PM
    bigbbfan

They can't name him William Spencer because that is Liam's
    name. Maybe they will name him Stephen or Storm after her
    brother who gave her his heart. And you are all right, he is
    an adorable baby boy. He is going to grow up to be just as
    handsome as his reel Daddy is.

#14   2012/09/25 10:04PM
    grandmarose

A very adorable baby I would think Storm or Stephen would be an excellent name for the baby.

#15   2012/09/25 10:27PM
    hopefan1

i really love the batie scenes really heartwarming and award winning and emmy winning very fine actors and actresses rallying around the batie family to save katie and the baby. really worthy of awards and emmys. and the baby is the cutest and adorable. i loved how the baby smiled. really precious. that is what i love the most on soaps. the cute baby that is shown on the show.

#16   2012/09/26 03:22PM
    bethis

Katie and her baby are just too Precious so nice to see katie after having a real baby she is one great actress and today's show i agree with all who enjoyed it. so moving that near death experience alot of people have been through it what a blessing to experience something like that and comeback to talk about lol it so lovely to see a wonderful show and hope and liam giving their love and support without confusion just love and suppose for katie and the baby great show well done!

#17   2012/09/26 04:26PM
    Izitjo

Quote bigbbfan: They can't name him William Spencer because that is Liam's

Bill can name him whatever he wants to name him. He just won't be JR. George Foreman has like 52 Georges.
    I hope they don't name the little guy after a attempted murderer and thief.
    Storm was their brother but he was also batt shyte crazy. Thats not a good thing to be in a namesake. Imagine the little guy aspiring to be just like his uncle.

#18   2012/09/26 04:34PM
    cards1

ITA that baby was cute. awww..

#19   2012/09/26 04:39PM
    tinklebell

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote bigbbfan: They can't name him William Spencer because that is Liam's

Bill can name him whatever he wants to name him. He just won't be JR. George Foreman has like 52 Georges.
    I hope they don't name the little guy after a attempted murderer and thief.
    Storm was their brother but he was also batt shyte crazy. Thats not a good thing to be in a namesake. Imagine the little guy aspiring to be just like his uncle.
    storm might have been crazy but what he done for his sister speaks volume,even a person with all there marble would not have done a heart felt act as that,this man had more guts then the ones who are working around claiming to have. go storm.

#20   2012/09/26 05:02PM
    bethis

Quote grandmarose: A very adorable baby I would think Storm or Stephen would be an excellent name for the baby.

now that katie's going to be ok tommorow they should name the baby can't wait to hear the name you think more storm than stephen this will be interesting right?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list