List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: National Enquirer New Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: National Enquirer New Spoilers

Started by Nauntieann at 2012/09/20 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/06 04:23PM, Views: 7690, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/20 08:43PM
    National Enquirer New Spoilers
    Nauntieann

Saw these on another Board
    National Enquirer week Oct 1st Spoilers
    Steffy demonstrates to Liam why she is definitely his better choice;
    (Wonder how)
    A secret rendezvous is exposed;( Humm wonder who?)

Rick becomes nervous when it seems his secret will be uncovered;( I sure Hope so)

Bill is still desperately seeking redemption from all his misdeeds (HOPE HE GETS CAUGHT)

Donna stumbles upon some extremely incriminating evidence
    (Wow wonder what )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/20 08:48PM
    #2   2012/09/20 08:47PM
    Re: National Enquirer New Spoilers
    Nauntieann

Wonder who the secret rendezvous is between . I also wonder how Steffy demonstrates .Maybe its hers and Liam rendezvous and she is hanging it over Liams head . Oh well sounds like this may get interesting .Wonder what Secret that Donna uncovers?

#3   2012/09/20 08:55PM
    Barbyboo

Liam still is a waffler. he will cheat again if he marrys. Story line Wil never change.

#4   2012/09/20 08:57PM
    grandmarose

Quote Nauntieann: Wonder who the secret rendezvous is between . I also wonder how Steffy demonstrates .Maybe its hers and Liam rendezvous and she is hanging it over Liams head . Oh well sounds like this may get interesting .Wonder what Secret that Donna uncovers?

Thanks, Nauntieann, sounds interesting and mysterious.

#5   2012/09/20 09:03PM
    hopefan1

thanks for sharing. i am not watching this show because we get stuck with liam and no other s/l. not interested in liam at all. too much of one character being on airtime gets to be annoying for us viewers anyways.

#6   2012/09/20 09:24PM
    Nauntieann

I also read an article on the same board From Soaps In Depth that Liam will go to Steffy after talking to Taylor .Tell her he wants her and only her . But ask her to take it slow for awhile . Then Katy will go into labor and he will run To Hope . Everyone is saying that this is the pregnancy that Topples a relationship . That it is Katys Pregnancy that Topples Liam and Steffys relationship .So looks like no-one may not be getting pregnant.

#7   2012/09/20 09:55PM
    Nauntieann

Looks like the condition will be to take it slow . It say that Liam will suggest to Hope one more time that they get back together after telling Steffy thats its Only her .Wow what a joke .Does he ever learn? Sounds like the same old Liam the waffler .so Glad that Hope will stand her ground and from the sound of it she still will.Looks like our Girl may not be that Stupid after all . I hope not I hope she stays clear of this loser and lets Steffy have him. Bring on the new Guy for Hope.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/20 10:04PM
    #8   2012/09/20 10:21PM
    Nauntieann

I cant wait to see all of this take place . I read all of this on another message Board .

#9   2012/09/20 10:47PM
    Nauntieann

Wow yall This board also shows a spoiler magazine that says Baby Shocker for Liam and Hope so who knows . This is the World Of B&B boards . www.worldofbb.com/index.php?mode=index . Yall go read them they show the articles.So maybe their theories of Katys pregnancy is wrong maybe it is Hope . Its a Soap in Depth Magazine.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/20 10:52PM
    #10   2012/09/20 11:14PM
    KatyDidNot

Quote Nauntieann: Wow yall This board also shows a spoiler magazine that says Baby Shocker for Liam and Hope so who knows . This is the World Of B&B boards . www.worldofbb.com/index.php?mode=index . Yall go read them they show the articles.So maybe their theories of Katys pregnancy is wrong maybe it is Hope . Its a Soap in Depth Magazine.

Please no baby for Hope!! I'd like to see her sever all ties with that loser.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list