List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge recasting news !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge recasting news !!!

Started by TreeBuild at 2012/09/16 08:44AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/19 10:12PM, Views: 5417, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/16 08:44AM
    Ridge recasting news !!!
    TreeBuild

Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

#2   2012/09/16 08:50AM
    Re: Ridge recasting news !!!
    fortaylor

Quote TreeBuild: Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

That is why BRIDGE will be dead. RM is being recast and the actor that will be replacing him stated that RM and KKL were BRIDGE.

Let's not forget that KKL or no of the actors run the show. Bell runs the show.

#3   2012/09/16 08:53AM
    blondetaz1

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote TreeBuild: Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

That is why BRIDGE will be dead. RM is being recast and the actor that will be replacing him stated that RM and KKL were BRIDGE.

Let's not forget that KKL or no of the actors run the show. Bell runs the show.

That's fine with me, let Bridge be dead once and for all. Let the "new" Ridge reunite with Taylor and wrap up the original triangle once and for all.

#4   2012/09/16 08:54AM
    Brenna3

In my opinion, KKL should accept whatever is in the best interest of the show especially when there is only a one year contract on the table. If Ronn Moss does not want to play the part any longer that is his choice but bringing in a new Ridge could take the show in a lot of exciting directions. He as a character or strong leader has been marginalized by Brooke for the last ten years and change is needed. I liked Ronn Moss but he called it quits and who is the director or who is running the show KKL? Maybe that is the problem with the show. Her stance could put a lot of actors and crew out of a job. Her vanity in deciding who to work with and not work with is at the expense of everyone else even the fans if this is true.

#5   2012/09/16 08:57AM
    FlyerMCRS

Confusing!!
    I thought Brad Bell was the boss and person who makes decisions...and KKL was an employee.

#6   2012/09/16 10:13AM
    Tilda

I say put her on the back burner and for get her, she is not that important. She will always be forget able to me.

#7   2012/09/16 10:32AM
    Barbyboo

Let's face it Ron moss tried to get more money they didn't give it his ploy back fired. A couple of months he will decide to come back...a recast probably would not work anyway.. Let's face these writers are well into the next generation. Ron was great for many years but him and Brooke's love scenes were not as pizzazz as in the past. Brooke turned to bossy, uncaring and downright unlike able because of theHope story line..

#8   2012/09/16 11:02AM
    mangochic

I don't think Bell listens to anyone. Most of the older actors have been telling him for a while that he needs to stop focusing 100% on Hope/Liam/Steffy but he hasn't listened so I don't think he will start now.

I am not in favor for a recast as it will be weird. I still prefer the old Thorne (I know he was replaced ages ago), Thomas (even though new one is a cutie), Rick (even though am warming up to Jacob Young), etc.

But if it happens am fine with it as I GOT MY BRIDGE ENDING with the original Ridge so IDC. That chapter for me is closed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/16 11:03AM
    #9   2012/09/16 12:31PM
    Bailey Alexis

The reason Ron don't want a recast.He hoping the rateing will go down & Bell will rehire him for big bucks.

#10   2012/09/19 02:56PM
    beckyt

Shes a logan and they run the show so I guess you can consider it done!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list