List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Ridge (No Logans-No Hope)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Ridge (No Logans-No Hope)

Started by swamplady5 at 2012/09/13 06:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/07 01:27PM, Views: 681, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/09/13 06:48PM
    Anti-Ridge (No Logans-No Hope)
    swamplady5

I don't want Ridge come back IN B-N-B again because If Ridge come back agan and He will get Brooke back again and Taylor will pain azz and hurt her feel ..I don't like that How feel Brooke will feel pain Ridge is gone that what Taylor was been pain lost her daughter Phoebe..Brooke will not care how hurt Taylor's feel ...Will see what happens next week.I love Taylor Team too.I don't like see Ridge going back Brooke again.If Ridge back again..Time Ridge stay out of BNB.I know Brooke does not care how Ridge feel bad and hurt lost his daughter...Brooke is such sink!!

#2   2012/09/13 06:57PM
    Re: Anti-Ridge (No Logans-No Hope)
    Trish12

Quote swamplady5: I don't want Ridge come back IN B-N-B again because If Ridge come back agan and He will get Brooke back again and Taylor will pain azz and hurt her feel ..I don't like that How feel Brooke will feel pain Ridge is gone that what Taylor was been pain lost her daughter Phoebe..Brooke will not care how hurt Taylor's feel ...Will see what happens next week.I love Taylor Team too.I don't like see Ridge going back Brooke again.If Ridge back again..Time Ridge stay out of BNB.I know Brooke does not care how Ridge feel bad and hurt lost his daughter...Brooke is such sink!!

After all the promotion RM did for Bridge to stay togetther and then to walk out, it's just to dam funny. What was the point really. I hope they don't replace him. We know Brook will be spreading them legs again for a new man soon. I mean this is who she is. If Bell replaces him and he comes back to claim Brook, I will be so effin annoyed. Let Brook do what she does best sleep with half the men in LA.
    I dispised Ridge the day he choose to stay with the stank Ho even after she got knocked up with Hope. As for RM I was more pissed with him not wanting Still, just for Bridge. Him and his go can stay gone. No offence but I wont miss the man and the character.

#3   2012/09/13 07:14PM
    swamplady5

Quote Trish12:
    Quote swamplady5: I don't want Ridge come back IN B-N-B again because If Ridge come back agan and He will get Brooke back again and Taylor will pain azz and hurt her feel ..I don't like that How feel Brooke will feel pain Ridge is gone that what Taylor was been pain lost her daughter Phoebe..Brooke will not care how hurt Taylor's feel ...Will see what happens next week.I love Taylor Team too.I don't like see Ridge going back Brooke again.If Ridge back again..Time Ridge stay out of BNB.I know Brooke does not care how Ridge feel bad and hurt lost his daughter...Brooke is such sink!!

After all the promotion RM did for Bridge to stay togetther and then to walk out, it's just to dam funny. What was the point really. I hope they don't replace him. We know Brook will be spreading them legs again for a new man soon. I mean this is who she is. If Bell replaces him and he comes back to claim Brook, I will be so effin annoyed. Let Brook do what she does best sleep with half the men in LA.
    I dispised Ridge the day he choose to stay with the stank Ho even after she got knocked up with Hope. As for RM I was more pissed with him not wanting Still, just for Bridge. Him and his go can stay gone. No offence but I wont miss the man and the character.

I understand and know. I also pizz him off but I don't like both RM AND HIS CHARCTER

#4   2014/04/03 12:43PM
    hopefan1

I hate vanity, rude greed driven ridge.

#5   2014/04/04 07:33AM
    hopefan1

I hate ridge for all the nastiness he did against oliver needlessly.

#6   2014/04/04 08:08AM
    YoungBoldLady50

>(

Quote hopefan1: I hate ridge for all the nastiness he did against oliver needlessly.

Great post! Count me in! Can't stand Ridge! His arguments made no sense. How can he be away for so long and come back and shut down the photo studio and fire Oliver? Glad he had to partake of some humble pie. That comment about the shipping department. It's okay for Thorne to be banished there but not the great Ridge! He is so arrogant and smug! Hope he goes back to Paris and takes Katie with him!! Boo Ridge!!! Yeah Brooke and Eric today!!

#7   2014/04/04 01:22PM
    hopefan1

I hate ridge because he is doing it as a favor to katie logan. she was really angry that rick is still president of his own father's company. its all about ridge and katie logan having other people's hard work and not earning their own hardwork. i watched today. i loved how eric said no he is not taking rick out of the president seat its his decision and no to firing oliver. that made katie logan and ridge marone furious. i wonder why they wanted oliver fired so badly. maybe ridge and katie logan have alot to hide and maybe oliver got some snapshots on his camera without realizing it.

#8   2014/04/07 01:27PM
    hopefan1

I hate ridge and do not like him at all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list