List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: 13 weddings, no wonder Bridge was doomed to fail

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

13 weddings, no wonder Bridge was doomed to fail

Started by Trish12 at 2012/09/12 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/14 06:53AM, Views: 5005, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/12 10:38AM
    13 weddings, no wonder Bridge was doomed to fail
    Trish12

NO LOGAN FANS

They should have quit at wedding #2. How many times has Bridge been married, I know Brook has been married 13 times. Destiney was bound to fail. No offence to RM, but I wont miss him one bit, he has dragged on this couple for years, because he insisted they stay together. Mean while most fans just didn't give a dam. Time for something new.

#2   2012/09/12 10:41AM
    Re: 13 weddings, no wonder Bridge was doomed to fail
    Stewie.and.M...

I think their relationship is really sick - I think Ridge prefers Brooke because he likes the chaos. But they seemed to have found their groove with one another - just in time for one of them to be killed off.

heh heh

#3   2012/09/12 10:44AM
    Aquarius19

Quote Trish12: NO LOGAN FANS

They should have quit at wedding #2. How many times has Bridge been married, I know Brook has been married 13 times. Destiney was bound to fail. No offence to RM, but I wont miss him one bit, he has dragged on this couple for years, because he insisted they stay together. Mean while most fans just didn't give a dam. Time for something new.

Great post Trish to me Bridge is a disaster and a farce and an insult to marriage.I am so happy the end of Bridge is almost over..Sick of Brooke and her wuss(destiny) Ridge who seems not to have a backbone.So just like Hope Brooke has had many marriages..PUKE,BARF.So happy it will soon be gone Bridge

#4   2012/09/12 10:50AM
    Trish12

Quote Aquarius19:

Great post Trish to me Bridge is a disaster and a farce and an insult to marriage.I am so happy the end of Bridge is almost over..Sick of Brooke and her wuss(destiny) Ridge who seems not to have a backbone.So just like Hope Brooke has had many marriages..PUKE,BARF.So happy it will soon be gone Bridge

I started hating Ridge when he married her after Taylor died and took on the responsiblity of taking care of her kids, while his kids went to boarding school. Bridge is just nasty.

#5   2012/09/12 11:13AM
    bobinford

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Aquarius19:

I started hating Ridge when he married her after Taylor died and took on the responsiblity of taking care of her kids, while his kids went to boarding school. Bridge is just nasty.

The only thing I saw interesting was that they were actually attractive at one point. I think it was #1, brooke and the horse looked terrific. But IMO the fuss should have been over long ago. I just don't get it.

#6   2012/09/12 11:25AM
    bobinford

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Aquarius19:

double post sorry

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/12 11:27AM
    #7   2012/09/12 12:01PM
    lovilovi8

Quote Aquarius19:

This is one of those things they should have done OFF AIR. They make a mockery out of relationships and marriage with both Brooke and her family stain spawn.

#8   2012/09/12 12:12PM
    Izitjo

I think this is the 12th wedding. Her next will be Lucky 13

#9   2012/09/12 12:21PM
    MsLady1020

IDA! Ridge and Brooke's million of weddings are as stupid as Baksetball Wives L.A Jackie Christie who has a wedding every year, so far they've had 16 and this 12th wedding with Ridge and Brooke makes me sick as usual, lol. Didn't mean to go a little off topic OP but that's who Ridge and Brooke remind me of.

#10   2012/09/12 12:23PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote bobinford:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Aquarius19:

The only thing I saw interesting was that they were actually attractive at one point. I think it was #1, brooke and the horse looked terrific. But IMO the fuss should have been over long ago. I just don't get it.

Well Commodore computers were good home computers at one time too. Everything gets obsolete and past their expiration date.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list