List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?

Started by LabTechDiva at 2012/09/01 02:20PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/02 04:48AM, Views: 12958, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/09/01 02:20PM
    I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?
    LabTechDiva

Hi B&B fans

Just saw the preview for tuesdays show at the press conference and Rick asked Hope if she was alright and she looked like she was about to throw up or pass out. Does this mean Bell decided to go in this direction and keep the triangle going by making Hope Pregnant? What do you guys think?

#2   2012/09/01 02:25PM
    Re: I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?
    Icameisawidrank

Quote LabTechDiva: Hi B&B fans

Just saw the preview for tuesdays show at the press conference and Rick asked Hope if she was alright and she looked like she was about to throw up or pass out. Does this mean Bell decided to go in this direction and keep the triangle going by making Hope Pregnant? What do you guys think?

She looked like she was going to hurl didn't she! I think Bell knows we only watch to see her fall off her high horse so maybe he is going to add to her ever-growing list that includes: adulteress, drug addict, lying hypocrite, and criminal

#3   2012/09/01 03:24PM
    T dog

Boy, I hope not. She is too young and Liam really doesn't love her. Let it be Steffy or Caroline be pregnant. Yeah Hope and Thomas could become close and then Caroline becomes with child. I much rather see that.

#4   2012/09/01 03:49PM
    CiaoCiao

Quote T dog: Boy, I hope not. She is too young and Liam really doesn't love her. Let it be Steffy or Caroline be pregnant. Yeah Hope and Thomas could become close and then Caroline becomes with child. I much rather see that.

I would rather see anything than Hope! Anything or anyone!

#5   2012/09/01 04:14PM
    ericlizafan

I pray they dont make Hope pregnant.

#6   2012/09/02 04:48AM
    fanoftaylor

Quote LabTechDiva: Hi B&B fans

This is exactly what me and my friends have been saying. Hope is going to end up being like Taylor, and she is going to have Liam with the kids, and Steffy is going to be like Brooke, and we are hoping that she ends up pregnant and married to BILL....

We read this and started IM bring on STILL....

Please let it go down like this...

Please SOAP god's, and this would mean in the end... STEAM will be end game, not LOPE...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list