List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B

Started by fortaylor at 2012/08/31 05:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/23 10:58AM, Views: 2680, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/31 05:07PM
    Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B
    fortaylor

Saw this on another board, Jack Wagner may be rturning to B & B. Source SOD. Could this be a BRICKY reunion?

#2   2012/08/31 07:36PM
    Re: Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B
    beachgirl02840

I would not mind that at all. But no more design houses for him. The man who used to always called Ridge the dressmaker should not be in that biz.

#3   2012/08/31 08:07PM
    fortaylor

[quote]Quote beachgirl02840: I would not mind that at all. But no more design houses for him. The man who used to always called Ridge the dressmaker should not be in that biz.[/quote

LOL. I loved it when Nick would tell Ridge that!

#4   2012/08/31 08:51PM
    Nauntieann

I always thought that Brooke was her best with Nick.She was so strong . If Ridge dont come back and I do believe that he will .I would love to see a Brick reunion.

#5   2012/08/31 08:54PM
    SamuraiJediS...

nick and brooke.. i guess it'll work

#6   2012/08/31 08:55PM
    Soapqueen17

I would like to see a Bricky reunion. I would love to see them back.

#7   2012/08/31 09:26PM
    grandmarose

I would love to see a reunion of Bicky my favorite couple,
    Brooke was great with Captain Dominick Payne, not so much when he got into fashion, so if he comes back, please give us back the rugged sea captain.

#8   2012/08/31 10:48PM
    ginnywasold3

When Nick started the show he was so manly. Bell turned him into a momma's baby, they started bleaching his sexy natural blond hair Yellower and yellower and he became a girly man. He was wayyy too momma's boy for me. Bell destroyed his character just like he did so many others.
    I don't think we will ever get the natural, rugged sailor back, he was ruined a long time ago.
    Plus he was shared by Bridget, Brooke, Katie, and Donna...so how much sicker can you get!

I love JW, but Nicky is a girly momma's boy.

#9   2012/08/31 10:57PM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote Nauntieann: I always thought that Brooke was her best with Nick.She was so strong . If Ridge dont come back and I do believe that he will .I would love to see a Brick reunion.

LOL!! Brooke played Nick for a complete fool. I don't call that being ''strong''! That was just being a tramp!
    Nick, HER HUSBAND, was sitting around waiting for his WIFE and she was busy locking lips with Ridge! That was typical tramp behavior, but you may call that ''strong'' if you wish.
    He wanted a child with her but she flatly turned him down!
    She was STRONG in the sense that she played him, USED HIM, had her cake and ate it.....and crapped on him! Then, the minute she found out he moved on with Taylor, she flew into town on her broom and practically raped him on his bed, begging and begging him to take her back ......it had NOTHING to do with HIS Happiness....she just didn't want him to be HAPPY with Taylor.
    If Nick comes back, I hope he brings his brain with him.

#10   2012/09/22 05:24PM
    smoken

Just curiouse do you guys remember when nick and bridget buried nickole and the had a funeral for her and nick found out dominick was not his son, so on the day nick buried his daughter he also lost a son or was this my imagiation please correct me if i am wrong.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list