List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34PM, Views: 90392, Replies: 3124
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/11/03 11:26AM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    grandpadanucci

How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

#82   2012/11/03 11:46AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote grandpadanucci: How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

She makes too much sense!! Sorry you don't understand her!

#83   2012/11/03 11:47AM
    LucyT

Quote LucyT: I hate Taylor let me count the ways
    Its Saturday morning and I have to many reasons to list

Thank you for this thread FINALLY!

what I hate the most about Taylor is she is a wannabe. she wants to be ridges wife and she wants to be sf fovorite. she is like the girl in school that wants to be popular and wants to be the teachers pet so she pretends to be perfect, runs around saying things she shouldn't, goes and tattles to the powers that be when she doesn't like what the others say about her

#84   2012/11/03 11:48AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote GOBROOK: Taylor; that's the only character on B&B that I really really really don't like. LOL

I use to like her a lot when she was off screen.

Love that remark, BrianRose. That is the best place for her, OFF screen!!!!

#85   2012/11/03 11:49AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote SoapToNut:
    Quote Ruby Scarlett: Taylor needs to go back to her unused office and stay out of Rick and Hope's faces. She has no business talking to them at all. Get the heck out of Forrester and find a patient somewhere that does not know how devious and sick you are, Taylor!!!

Taylor is trustee of 25% of FC stock. She has every right to tell FC employees to get in line and stop being insubordinate to the CEO.

I so disagree - that does not give her the right to talk to anyone who actually works at FC the way she talked to Rick and Hope. Taylor is a quack and should go back to her empty office!!!

#86   2012/11/03 11:51AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote Nauntieann: Thought this was a board approved by Addy to hate aylor. Everyone has 1 hate thread and 1love thread. This is Taylor's Hate thread. Trust me there are alot of Hope, Brooke and Logan hate threads out there also.We were told that this was where we was suppose to do this at . That's why the thread was approved.

You are so right, Nauntiann - anyone posting in this thread must HATE Taylor!!!!

#87   2012/11/03 11:54AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote fla_beach_bunny: I thought it was funny Taylor calling Hope out for being engaged, broke up, engaged again. How many times has Taylor done that with Ridge???? Taylor needs to mind her own business.. and Taylor chased a very married Ridge... for how many years?? She is the biggest HYPOCRIT on the show. Instead of giving advice out to Brookes children, she needs to take care of her own manipulative children. Thomas is manipulating Caroline... He is no better then Rick in my opinion.

Yep, Taylor is a hypocrite and a quack. She should speak to no one - what is that saying - "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln. What a true statement and it fits Taylor perfectly!

#88   2012/11/03 11:57AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote grandpadanucci: How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

Great post, GrandpaD!!! She is so wrong. Always is. She should never speak! And to berate Rick and Hope - when her spawn are the worst. Shouldn't a real psychiatrist be able to see the wrong in her own children??? Quack, quack . . .

#89   2012/11/03 12:17PM
    beatrice1974

I hate Taylor.She is a hypocrite and a quack.I'm sick of her

#90   2012/11/03 02:17PM
    zippers32

I don't know why anyone would go to this woman for advice. She is a quack.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list