List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 08:51AM, Views: 90547, Replies: 3125
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2013/01/30 11:22AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    novemberrain72

Congratulations bell . I didn't think you could top the gross factor of leffy , today you proved me wrong. Thanks now i have to go get this bad taste out of my mouth.

#832   2013/01/30 11:31AM
    love my pups

Just once I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE to put her in her place and say something about her wanting to press charges against brooke( when she slept with rick,)and ridge left on his own she needs a time out go to basement and get lost finding your way back

#833   2013/01/30 11:33AM
    hopefan1

taylor thinks she is a saint. not a saint in my book. taylor slept with rick who happens to be thorne's own brother and eric's own son and brooke's son to boot. and taylor is a murderer and an alcoholic. taylor will never change.

#834   2013/01/30 11:33AM
    hopefan1

taylor thinks she is a saint. not a saint in my book. taylor slept with rick who happens to be thorne's own brother and eric's own son and brooke's son to boot. and taylor is a murderer and an alcoholic. taylor will never change.

#835   2013/01/30 11:35AM
    CAF713

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote CAF713: Taylor's discussion with Brooke in the office once again shows just how level headed and graceful Brooke is being, especially when Taylor can only continue to throw tantrums like a preschooler. I really think she needs a referral to another psychologist immediately.
    I've never seen someone blame every issue in their life on others as she does.

Other than Taylor, that would be her offspring, Steffy and Thomas. They learned well from the master.

Taylor actually needs referral to a psychiatrist since, unlike a psychologist, they can prescribe some much needed meds for her.

Yes, you're so right!

#836   2013/01/30 11:38AM
    hopefan1

taylor blames everything on all of brooke's family. and tries to make herself look like the victim in all of this.

#837   2013/01/30 11:39AM
    CAF713

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote love my pups: She was just yelling at Brooke about all her family wanting to leave maybe it is that they can't stand you and want to leave you for your medling you go far far away taylor back to where you came from

If Taylor left too, they could all be together.

That is the exact same thing I said as this was playing out. They could all be a family back together again, only problem would be then what would they all have to whine about - stale croissants?

#838   2013/01/30 11:43AM
    jcyl

Adding to this thread from my post from another thread.........

Taylor is not only losing her judgement, she is losing her memory, or perhaps is it just selective......

She told Eric that she was going by her "maiden" name Hayes, which is not true. Hayes is her first married name......HELLO.......

Then she told Eric she "understands", (Really?), that Eric and Brooke shared a son........ HUH? Last I understood, Brooke and Eric shared a son AND a daughter, Bridget.....

WTF is going on with her? "marginalized" by the Logans?........seriously......give it a break Taylor.....your kids need to grow up and fight their own battles.......

#839   2013/01/30 11:48AM
    hopefan1

taylor has her own agenda and cares nothing about thorne or eric. she is proving herself once again to be a deceitful and a liar in all of this.

#840   2013/01/30 11:49AM
    novemberrain72

What the heck is this loon rambling on about " THOSE LOGANS" running steffy off. Unless i missed alot isn't she just visiting her dad for a few days. I swear Psycho Quack will blame " THOSE LOGANS " for the weather. Get on your broomstick and fly away off my screen.

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list