List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 88171, Replies: 3120
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2013/01/30 10:58AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    love my pups

She is so using eric

#822   2013/01/30 11:00AM
    Ojobear

Quote love my pups: She is so using eric

I so agree!! And I about hurled seeing that Tayho thing kiss Eric... NASTY GROSS AND WRONG!!!

#823   2013/01/30 11:03AM
    CAF713

Eeeeeww!! Seeing Taylor's lips kiss on Eric, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Now I am not sure which of the two I can stand the least Steffy or Taylor. I'm gonna have to choose both. Thank goodness for fast forward!!!

#824   2013/01/30 11:10AM
    CAF713

Taylor's discussion with Brooke in the office once again shows just how level headed and graceful Brooke is being, especially when Taylor can only continue to throw tantrums like a preschooler. I've never seen someone blame every issue in their life on others as she does. I really think she needs a referral to another psychologist immediately.

#825   2013/01/30 11:12AM
    BrianRose

Quote CAF713: Eeeeeww!! Seeing Taylor's lips kiss on Eric, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Now I am not sure which of the two I can stand the least Steffy or Taylor. I'm gonna have to choose both. Thank goodness for fast forward!!!

LOL.

#826   2013/01/30 11:14AM
    love my pups

She was just yelling at Brooke about all her family wanting to leave maybe it is that they can't stand you and want to leave you for your medling you go far far away taylor back to where you came from

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/30 11:16AM
    #827   2013/01/30 11:16AM
    BrianRose

Quote CAF713: Taylor's discussion with Brooke in the office once again shows just how level headed and graceful Brooke is being, especially when Taylor can only continue to throw tantrums like a preschooler. I really think she needs a referral to another psychologist immediately.
    I've never seen someone blame every issue in their life on others as she does.

Other than Taylor, that would be her offspring, Steffy and Thomas. They learned well from the master.

Taylor actually needs referral to a psychiatrist since, unlike a psychologist, they can prescribe some much needed meds for her.

#828   2013/01/30 11:16AM
    Missing Shemar

The writer's have no other storyline for Taylor other than her constant whining and Logan women bashing (Brooke and Hope). Get over it Taylor, your FAMILY is not Forrester!!!! Your children are Marone's remember. Eric is not Ridge's father. He chose Brooke, get over it. Please find a storyline for Taylor and that does not include going after Eric as a love interest. She really serves no purpose on the show. She no longer even has a practice.

#829   2013/01/30 11:17AM
    BrianRose

Quote love my pups: She was just yelling at Brooke about all her family wanting to leave maybe it is that they can't stand you and want to leave you for your medling you go far far away taylor back to where you came from

If Taylor left too, they could all be together.

#830   2013/01/30 11:21AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote love my pups: She is so using eric

I so agree!! And I about hurled seeing that Tayho thing kiss Eric... NASTY GROSS AND WRONG!!!

That was nasty and gross what Taylor did. At least Pam, armed with her honey, just wanted to make Honey Bear feel better; she was not out to take unfair advantage of him.

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list