List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 89283, Replies: 3120
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2013/01/29 11:47AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    novemberrain72

Quote Ojobear: Well, it looks like all her Boo Hooing paid off and got Tommy boy a better position.. Eric wants her boo hooing to stop just like all of us so he gives in to this false face bimbo's request... "The Logans take everything from us" oh give it a rest you psychotic moron!!

Good now if hope would let steffy have waffle boy she will shut up. Maybe them we won't have to look at Psycho Quack everyday.

#802   2013/01/29 01:23PM
    Castiel749

Quote hopefan1: I hate taylor. she is a murderer and an alcoholic. and she will do anything to become her own powerhouse were it benefits her agenda.

This is the main reason why I loathed Taylor with Thorne. Gah.

#803   2013/01/29 04:03PM
    LucyT

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote BrianRose: Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

Great post as always BrianRose. I hated what she did to Eric and as you mentioned I hate what the writers do to change these characters around at whim. There is no consistency. We all know and just saw how Eric was with Brooke just recently and seemed to act that he was on Team Loagan. Eric and Brooke have had a close relationship for a long time now. Even when Stephanie was dying he understood and felt comfortable that Brooke was the one there for her. I haven't seen any interaction between Eric and Taylor in I don't know how long. All at once they have him comfort the nut case and say it will be all right. When I posted before I guess I was commenting on my disappointment of how they portrayed Eric today. It just isn't right that they will have Eric be for Taylor and against Brooke. He has always had a loving relationship with Hope as well. Remember the wedding gown he designed for her and even when she went to Stephanie to ask if she could have the wedding at their house? Eric fully supported that. When Taylor talked about Hope which was idiotic Eric not standing up even a bit for Hope made no sense. I know Steffy is his granddaughter and he loves her dearly, but today just made no sense from past s/l's. Hope I explained myself correctly.

People can sometimes do strange things when they are overcome with grief; things that are completely out of character for them because they are depressed and vulnerable and they don’t recognize wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Taylor took unfair advantage of Eric in his time of grieving.

Of course she is taking unfair advantage of a grieving husband because that is how Taylor gets her Forrester men.I would say she knows what she is doing being a shrink and all, but we all know she's not that good of a DR..

#804   2013/01/29 04:37PM
    novemberrain72

LuckY you are so right about her landing them while they are vulnerable . First Ridge after Caroline died. Then Thorne whose wife she killed. Now poor Eric. What is with her going after these grieving men ? Besides Whip has Psycho quack landed a man who wasn't vulnerable .?

#805   2013/01/29 06:27PM
    mountainmagic

Oh lawdy, Taylor thinks she's on Survivor and is forming an alliance with Eric albeit using him with malintent for her misguided agenda. Poor Eric, victim to Taylor like every other grieving man she has woven into her hypocritical web.

Her pity party is killing me. Such an entitle very confused person. Awhile back she called Brooke 'loyal' . She has said Hope has morals. She just says what she can in the moment to rip on the Logan's. It must be hard to be that negative and hateful!

#806   2013/01/29 08:57PM
    navitavi

Quote LucyT:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote BrianRose: Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

Great post as always BrianRose. I hated what she did to Eric and as you mentioned I hate what the writers do to change these characters around at whim. There is no consistency. We all know and just saw how Eric was with Brooke just recently and seemed to act that he was on Team Loagan. Eric and Brooke have had a close relationship for a long time now. Even when Stephanie was dying he understood and felt comfortable that Brooke was the one there for her. I haven't seen any interaction between Eric and Taylor in I don't know how long. All at once they have him comfort the nut case and say it will be all right. When I posted before I guess I was commenting on my disappointment of how they portrayed Eric today. It just isn't right that they will have Eric be for Taylor and against Brooke. He has always had a loving relationship with Hope as well. Remember the wedding gown he designed for her and even when she went to Stephanie to ask if she could have the wedding at their house? Eric fully supported that. When Taylor talked about Hope which was idiotic Eric not standing up even a bit for Hope made no sense. I know Steffy is his granddaughter and he loves her dearly, but today just made no sense from past s/l's. Hope I explained myself correctly.

People can sometimes do strange things when they are overcome with grief; things that are completely out of character for them because they are depressed and vulnerable and they don’t recognize wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Taylor took unfair advantage of Eric in his time of grieving.

Of course she is taking unfair advantage of a grieving husband because that is how Taylor gets her Forrester men.I would say she knows what she is doing being a shrink and all, but we all know she's not that good of a DR..

Hilarious.

Did you hear her tell Eric that her maiden name was "Hayes?" This chick's closet is chaulk full of skeletons. No, Taylor that is your first husband's name.

#807   2013/01/29 09:07PM
    coco50

Pammey, bring back that bear, maybe he can teach her the era of her ways, especially since she likes to act like mama bear.

#808   2013/01/29 09:14PM
    novemberrain72

Quote coco50: Pammey, bring back that bear, maybe he can teach her the era of her ways, especially since she likes to act like mama bear.

Or the snake . Maybe it can choke the life out of her .

#809   2013/01/29 09:17PM
    coco50

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote coco50: Pammey, bring back that bear, maybe he can teach her the era of her ways, especially since she likes to act like mama bear.

Or the snake . Maybe it can choke the life out of her .

Great post, love your answer.

#810   2013/01/29 09:18PM
    navitavi

Or the bob cat. Wasn't it a bob cat in there with Jackie?

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list