List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:34PM, Views: 78231, Replies: 3086
    « 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:
    #791   2013/01/28 07:47PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    psych

hey brianrose- thank you,
    enjoyed your posts, I love all the humor you guys provide for FREE.
    Poor Taylor, she needs to lay on the couch and just free associate for a few months, lots of anger and resentment that these poor innocent people don't need hearing about, it is very misplaced, well in my opinion. Be best if she thought it through a little, got herself a little more together then thoughtfully considered if what she said would make a difference or was even necessary.
    Your post was so funny, I'm still laughing. Poor Thomas, Steffy and Taylor, they have been done so wrong, boo hoo. well, I say, they are certainly NOT victims and need to stop whining.

#792   2013/01/28 08:00PM
    novemberrain72

Looks like by the previews Pam and Donna are onto her . I hope they team up to take her down a few notches . Pam can pull some of her tricks. Should be good for some humor for a change. I for one hope that she doesn't hold back.

#793   2013/01/28 08:17PM
    mollyt

Quote BrianRose: OK, who wants to pitch in and buy some superglue for Taylor’s loquacious, flapping lips? Steffy explicitly asked Taylor not to tell anyone about the pregnancy and to treat her like one of her patients. LOL, now that I think about it a little more, it’s Steffy’s fault since her mother was merely following her instructions to treat her like one of her patients.

I'll chip in with you and maybe we can buy her some preperation H to shrink her mouth and lips, she just doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut!!!! If she was my mother and revealed a secret I had begged her not too I would lose all trust in her. Taylor needs some deep emotional and phsychiatric help and her medical license revoked.

#794   2013/01/28 09:01PM
    talk

I thought the picture of Stephanie's picture coming down off the wall at the exact moment it did was priceless.
    It was a foreshadowing of things to come. It was the best part of the Eric/Yayloe scenes!

#795   2013/01/28 09:37PM
    novemberrain72

Quote talk: I thought the picture of Stephanie's picture coming down off the wall at the exact moment it did was priceless.
    It was a foreshadowing of things to come. It was the best part of the Eric/Yayloe scenes!

That was awesome . To bad it didn't hit the nutty doc upside the head .

#796   2013/01/28 10:57PM
    coco50

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote coco50: all I can say is, come on Pammey, tie that psycho to a chair, put honey on her and bring that bear back.

Oh how i wish . If i have to hear Those Logans again i will scream . How in the world is hope going after liam turn into hope going after steffy ?

you hit the nail on the head with that one, all Taylor knows how to do is claim the victim. Dry up Taylor.

#797   2013/01/29 06:12AM
    grandmarose

Looks like we will get more of the nutcase spewing her hate
    you would have thought that living so many years as Stephanie's accomplice she would have learned that it doesn't work for long, that is why Stephanie gave it up. Seems Taylor is just getting started with it, let's see how long she lasts without her best friend,especially since she chose to hate on her right now.

#798   2013/01/29 09:31AM
    hopefan1

I hate taylor. she is a murderer and an alcoholic. and she will do anything to become her own powerhouse were it benefits her agenda.

#799   2013/01/29 11:33AM
    love my pups

Quote hopefan1: I hate taylor. she is a murderer and an alcoholic. and she will do anything to become her own powerhouse were it benefits her agenda.

I agree 100% on all messages on this post

#800   2013/01/29 11:36AM
    Ojobear

Well, it looks like all her Boo Hooing paid off and got Tommy boy a better position.. Eric wants her boo hooing to stop just like all of us so he gives in to this false face bimbo's request... "The Logans take everything from us" oh give it a rest you psychotic moron!!

« 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list