List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 87565, Replies: 3120
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/11/02 06:47PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    GOBROOK

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote GOBROOK: Taylor; that's the only character on B&B that I really really really don't like. LOL

I use to like her a lot when she was off screen.

BrianRose; You comment made me lough, good point.
    I liked her when she was with Prince Omar, just showing her smiley face with no rights to talk, that's the world where she belongs.
    But she came back and filed the children with hate and jealousy, no wonder that they are so messed up. She made so many wrong things but she still considers her self as a saint one. That's way I cant stand her.

#72   2012/11/02 07:17PM
    novemberrain72

Wow did not know so many hated taylor can't blame them she is a quack

#73   2012/11/02 07:39PM
    fla_beach_bunny

I thought it was funny Taylor calling Hope out for being engaged, broke up, engaged again. How many times has Taylor done that with Ridge???? Taylor needs to mind her own business.. and Taylor chased a very married Ridge... for how many years?? She is the biggest HYPOCRIT on the show. Instead of giving advice out to Brookes children, she needs to take care of her own manipulative children. Thomas is manipulating Caroline... He is no better then Rick in my opinion.

#74   2012/11/02 08:01PM
    novemberrain72

I agree fbb the only reason hope has broken her engaments is because of her trashy daughter. Where was she when that bimbo was after hopes man

#75   2012/11/02 09:07PM
    stopthemadness

Quote novemberrain72: I agree fbb the only reason hope has broken her engaments is because of her trashy daughter. Where was she when that bimbo was after hopes man

not just hopes man but katies and jackies

#76   2012/11/02 09:45PM
    novemberrain72

Can she hear herself talk? Poor katie will never get better having this quack as a doc she needs mental help herself.

#77   2012/11/03 05:08AM
    denny1

Shut up Taylor. You just proved once again that you are an unprofessional quack. No wonder Ridge left you a million times. Please go away, because the only thing you are good at is taking up space at FC. You do that really well.....LMAO

#78   2012/11/03 07:37AM
    grandmarose

Saw Taylor again as the sanctimonious witch that she really is. Can you imagine the mommy of the acting CEO having to go ask for "respect" for her little boy implying he is so mature, but not mature enough to handle his own shares that he got by lying about Brooke, sort of ill gotten goods, seems mommy has to help with those. Seems little Tommy can't fight his own battles.

#79   2012/11/03 08:07AM
    dafyduc

Quote Lady Sinjin: I cannot stand Taylor so here count me in on this thread. She's been a pain in the neck since she decided that she wanted Ridge for herself back in the 80's! She's been on her high horse ever since.

Here here. I disliked her almost from the first minute she appeared. A more unethical Doctor would be hard to find.

#80   2012/11/03 08:34AM
    LucyT

I hate Taylor let me count the ways
    Its Saturday morning and I have to many reasons to list

Thank you for this thread FINALLY!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list