List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 07:23AM, Views: 78025, Replies: 3084
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #781   2013/01/28 03:04PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    BrianRose

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote BrianRose: Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

Great post as always BrianRose. I hated what she did to Eric and as you mentioned I hate what the writers do to change these characters around at whim. There is no consistency. We all know and just saw how Eric was with Brooke just recently and seemed to act that he was on Team Loagan. Eric and Brooke have had a close relationship for a long time now. Even when Stephanie was dying he understood and felt comfortable that Brooke was the one there for her. I haven't seen any interaction between Eric and Taylor in I don't know how long. All at once they have him comfort the nut case and say it will be all right. When I posted before I guess I was commenting on my disappointment of how they portrayed Eric today. It just isn't right that they will have Eric be for Taylor and against Brooke. He has always had a loving relationship with Hope as well. Remember the wedding gown he designed for her and even when she went to Stephanie to ask if she could have the wedding at their house? Eric fully supported that. When Taylor talked about Hope which was idiotic Eric not standing up even a bit for Hope made no sense. I know Steffy is his granddaughter and he loves her dearly, but today just made no sense from past s/l's. Hope I explained myself correctly.

People can sometimes do strange things when they are overcome with grief; things that are completely out of character for them because they are depressed and vulnerable and they don’t recognize wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Taylor took unfair advantage of Eric in his time of grieving.

#782   2013/01/28 03:06PM
    Smiley77

How many days will we have to watch Taylor the nut job crying about what's been taken away from her. Funny thing is that when Steffy was trying to break up families and happy relationships Taylor supported her. Now she's accusing Hope of being like Brooke and trying to destroy a relationship that wouldn't even exist if her tramp daughter hadn't of interfered with someone's else's happiness.

Open your eyes, Taylor, and quit the crying. Admit to the fact that your psychotic daughter is no better than what you think of Brooke. Brooke is likable to me and someone I can sympathize with. Taylor and her kid are just spoiled children.

#783   2013/01/28 03:08PM
    Smiley77

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote BrianRose: Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

Great post as always BrianRose. I hated what she did to Eric and as you mentioned I hate what the writers do to change these characters around at whim. There is no consistency. We all know and just saw how Eric was with Brooke just recently and seemed to act that he was on Team Loagan. Eric and Brooke have had a close relationship for a long time now. Even when Stephanie was dying he understood and felt comfortable that Brooke was the one there for her. I haven't seen any interaction between Eric and Taylor in I don't know how long. All at once they have him comfort the nut case and say it will be all right. When I posted before I guess I was commenting on my disappointment of how they portrayed Eric today. It just isn't right that they will have Eric be for Taylor and against Brooke. He has always had a loving relationship with Hope as well. Remember the wedding gown he designed for her and even when she went to Stephanie to ask if she could have the wedding at their house? Eric fully supported that. When Taylor talked about Hope which was idiotic Eric not standing up even a bit for Hope made no sense. I know Steffy is his granddaughter and he loves her dearly, but today just made no sense from past s/l's. Hope I explained myself correctly.

People can sometimes do strange things when they are overcome with grief; things that are completely out of character for them because they are depressed and vulnerable and they don’t recognize wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Taylor took unfair advantage of Eric in his time of grieving.

I agree with you both. I don't really see Eric not taking up for Hope as any sort of sign. He was trying to placate Taylor. If it is a sign of what might come, meaning Eric turns against Brooke and her kids, it is ridiculous.

#784   2013/01/28 03:23PM
    novemberrain72

Quote love my pups: did everyone forget that tata wanted to press charges on Brooke about the berrygate story line(poor tom does his mommy have to read him story about the big bad Brooke and family coming to get her family every nite it will be alright little man you have your mommy to protect you and grandpa too

I remember that . It was hilarious . They have really ruined Thomas this past year, with Taylor's obsession with " them Logan's " . Taylor would really need a padded cell for sure if Brooke and Thomas hooked up.

#785   2013/01/28 05:24PM
    BrianRose

OK, who wants to pitch in and buy some superglue for Taylor’s loquacious, flapping lips? Steffy explicitly asked Taylor not to tell anyone about the pregnancy and to treat her like one of her patients. LOL, now that I think about it a little more, it’s Steffy’s fault since her mother was merely following her instructions to treat her like one of her patients.

#786   2013/01/28 05:33PM
    psych

I was just about to post a message in a thread grandpa started but it got closed just as I opened.
    Just wanted to say that I agree with him and all of you. I suggest she stop running around being a victim and whining and having tantrums, it isn't becoming.
    I am not ANTI Taylor but the past few weeks have shown her true weaknesses and she needs to go home and gather herself.
    I agree, very disrespectful to Eric, to say such things about his beloved wife, she needs to keep those thoughts to herself, very poor form Taylor.
    Eric didn't have anything to do with what Stephanie gave to Brooke, or who she chose to be with, so she needs to stop unloading on a man who is grieving.

#787   2013/01/28 05:38PM
    novemberrain72

Quote BrianRose: OK, who wants to pitch in and buy some superglue for Taylor’s loquacious, flapping lips? Steffy explicitly asked Taylor not to tell anyone about the pregnancy and to treat her like one of her patients. LOL, now that I think about it a little more, it’s Steffy’s fault since her mother was merely following her instructions to treat her like one of her patients.

Count me in. I really don't know how much of her i can take . I hope they don't plan on leaving her front and center very long ,it may just make me tune out.

#788   2013/01/28 05:43PM
    BrianRose

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote BrianRose: OK, who wants to pitch in and buy some superglue for Taylor’s loquacious, flapping lips? Steffy explicitly asked Taylor not to tell anyone about the pregnancy and to treat her like one of her patients. LOL, now that I think about it a little more, it’s Steffy’s fault since her mother was merely following her instructions to treat her like one of her patients.

Count me in. I really don't know how much of her i can take . I hope they don't plan on leaving her front and center very long ,it may just make me tune out.

I understand, novemberrain. A little bit of Taylor goes a long way.

#789   2013/01/28 05:55PM
    BrianRose

Quote psych: I was just about to post a message in a thread grandpa started but it got closed just as I opened.
    Just wanted to say that I agree with him and all of you. I suggest she stop running around being a victim and whining and having tantrums, it isn't becoming.
    I am not ANTI Taylor but the past few weeks have shown her true weaknesses and she needs to go home and gather herself.
    I agree, very disrespectful to Eric, to say such things about his beloved wife, she needs to keep those thoughts to herself, very poor form Taylor.
    Eric didn't have anything to do with what Stephanie gave to Brooke, or who she chose to be with, so she needs to stop unloading on a man who is grieving.

Hi psych, nice to see you posting. What you say makes all the sense in the world to me.

I think Taylor needs to talk to some of her fellow colleagues on a non-professional basis. I wonder if she would open up to them about her feelings that Thomas deserves those stock shares because he lied and was complicit in a scheme with his grandmother and, therefore, was rewarded for his efforts.

#790   2013/01/28 06:24PM
    soapdiva1

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote psych: I was just about to post a message in a thread grandpa started but it got closed just as I opened.

Hi psych, nice to see you posting. What you say makes all the sense in the world to me.

I think Taylor needs to talk to some of her fellow colleagues on a non-professional basis. I wonder if she would open up to them about her feelings that Thomas deserves those stock shares because he lied and was complicit in a scheme with his grandmother and, therefore, was rewarded for his efforts.

I would agree with you about Taylor talking to fellow colleagues but I think Taylor is way too busy staking Brooke and Hope to have any real friends after all if she was my friend I would have told her years ago to let go and be happy, move on already the man was just not that into you nor is Liam into your brat enough already........

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list