List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 84820, Replies: 3120
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2013/01/28 02:07PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote love my pups: did everyone forget that tata wanted to press charges on Brooke about the berrygate story line(poor tom does his mommy have to read him story about the big bad Brooke and family coming to get her family every nite it will be alright little man you have your mommy to protect you and grandpa too

Love your post!!!

I didn't forget! She is, was and always be a nut case!

#772   2013/01/28 02:14PM
    BrianRose

Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

#773   2013/01/28 02:16PM
    BrianRose

Quote soapdiva1: How could Taylor say with a straight face another Logan going after her child, REALLY I wanted to screen but had to laugh like HELLO Mrs Head Doc LOL Steffy went after Liam Hope's boyfriend just like your little brat went after ALL of Hopes BF'S and Tomboy chased after Hope. Please please someone put Taylor into a padded cell PLEASE............ I am so sick for Taylor and her fake tears, so now Eric will give Tomboy a job because his nutty mom went crying to Eric

Soapdiva, when she said that I actually did laugh out loud.

#774   2013/01/28 02:19PM
    BrianRose

Quote Letitia02: Amen to that. Another thing, Thomas only got his share of stock because of Stephanies grudges,so why shouldn't Stephanie had corrected what she did when it was unfair anyway. And to put the icing on the cake, Ridge is not a Forester anyway and Rick is.

It's impossible to take Taylor seriously about anything when she thinks Tommy actually deserves those shares of stock he lied to get in the first place. She makes herself the butt of jokes.

#775   2013/01/28 02:21PM
    BrianRose

Quote novemberrain72: Let's start a drinking game when ever Psycho Quack says "Those Logans " we drink. We would have to have a very high alcohol tolerance to make it thru the show.

And own a liquor store to boot.

#776   2013/01/28 02:35PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote BrianRose: Pretty is as Pretty does and Taylor was very UGLY and devious with what she did taking unfair advantage of Eric with her whining and whimpering and playing the role of a wounded victim.

Taylor taught Steffy well because she and her daughter both seem to think the way to get what they want is to go around disparaging Brooke and Hope. Taylor and her daughter are con artists and manipulators and they conned Eric and Liam.

Great post as always BrianRose. I hated what she did to Eric and as you mentioned I hate what the writers do to change these characters around at whim. There is no consistency. We all know and just saw how Eric was with Brooke just recently and seemed to act that he was on Team Loagan. Eric and Brooke have had a close relationship for a long time now. Even when Stephanie was dying he understood and felt comfortable that Brooke was the one there for her. I haven't seen any interaction between Eric and Taylor in I don't know how long. All at once they have him comfort the nut case and say it will be all right. When I posted before I guess I was commenting on my disappointment of how they portrayed Eric today. It just isn't right that they will have Eric be for Taylor and against Brooke. He has always had a loving relationship with Hope as well. Remember the wedding gown he designed for her and even when she went to Stephanie to ask if she could have the wedding at their house? Eric fully supported that. When Taylor talked about Hope which was idiotic Eric not standing up even a bit for Hope made no sense. I know Steffy is his granddaughter and he loves her dearly, but today just made no sense from past s/l's. Hope I explained myself correctly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 02:38PM
    #777   2013/01/28 02:39PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote nannaroo: If Thomas deserves those shares why in the name of all that is right does he need his Mommy to come and fight his battles for him. Any man that considers himself fitting of a position like CEO, President or any other executive position must surely be able to hold his own in the business world. Anyone who has ever held such a position knows full well there is always someone just waiting to take you down and grab what you have got Tommy boy needs to grown a pair and stand on his own

Excellent point and ITA. I can't add a thing to your great post.

#778   2013/01/28 02:55PM
    BrianRose

Quote nannaroo: If Thomas deserves those shares why in the name of all that is right does he need his Mommy to come and fight his battles for him. Any man that considers himself fitting of a position like CEO, President or any other executive position must surely be able to hold his own in the business world. Anyone who has ever held such a position knows full well there is always someone just waiting to take you down and grab what you have got Tommy boy needs to grown a pair and stand on his own

You're spot on, nannaroo, with everything stated in your post.

Taylor treats Tommy and Steffy like they are 5 year olds whose hands she has to hold while crossing the street. And you would think being a psychiatrist she wouldn't cater to their every “deceitful” whim, but she does. Taylor is really living up to her hypocritical oath.

#779   2013/01/28 03:02PM
    Smiley77

Quote novemberrain72: Let's start a drinking game when ever Psycho Quack says "Those Logans " we drink. We would have to have a very high alcohol tolerance to make it thru the show.

LOL. Sounds like a great drinking game to me.

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list