List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 05:30PM, Views: 89990, Replies: 3121
    « 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:
    #761   2013/01/28 11:05AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    Letitia02

Amen to that. Another thing, Thomas only got his share of stock because of Stephanies grudges,so why shouldn't Stephanie had corrected what she did when it was unfair anyway. And to put the icing on the cake, Ridge is not a Forester anyway and Rick is.

#762   2013/01/28 11:06AM
    soapdiva1

How could Taylor say with a straight face another Logan going after her child, REALLY I wanted to screen but had to laugh like HELLO Mrs Head Doc LOL Steffy went after Liam Hope's boyfriend just like your little brat went after ALL of Hopes BF'S and Tomboy chased after Hope. Please please someone put Taylor into a padded cell PLEASE............ I am so sick for Taylor and her fake tears, so now Eric will give Tomboy a job because his nutty mom went crying to Eric

#763   2013/01/28 11:23AM
    Ojobear

Quote soapdiva1: How could Taylor say with a straight face another Logan going after her child, REALLY I wanted to screen but had to laugh like HELLO Mrs Head Doc LOL Steffy went after Liam Hope's boyfriend just like your little brat went after ALL of Hopes BF'S and Tomboy chased after Hope. Please please someone put Taylor into a padded cell PLEASE............ I am so sick for Taylor and her fake tears, so now Eric will give Tomboy a job because his nutty mom went crying to Eric

Once again wont be earned but handed to him b/c Taynuts went nutty on Eric... I'm tired of the whole Marone clan myself (taytots)!!

#764   2013/01/28 11:58AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote soapdiva1: How could Taylor say with a straight face another Logan going after her child, REALLY I wanted to screen but had to laugh like HELLO Mrs Head Doc LOL Steffy went after Liam Hope's boyfriend just like your little brat went after ALL of Hopes BF'S and Tomboy chased after Hope. Please please someone put Taylor into a padded cell PLEASE............ I am so sick for Taylor and her fake tears, so now Eric will give Tomboy a job because his nutty mom went crying to Eric

Once again wont be earned but handed to him b/c Taynuts went nutty on Eric... I'm tired of the whole Marone clan myself (taytots)!!

OMG I am so on the same page as both of you. Taylor couldn't even produce any tears as she did her usual boo hoo to Eric. Her family was robbed always losing to the Logan family. She does belong in a padded cell. I wanted to throw something at my television as she mouthed off to Eric about her family always losing. Like her children are angels and always get stepped on by the Logans. What a nut case and obviously has a blind eye and lost any brains that might have been given to her. Her daughter has chased every single man that belonged to another and has acted as a tramp while doing it. Her son Thomas helped Steffy scheme in Cabo to make sure that Liam and Hope did not see each other. Her son Thomas has pouted, and acted like a complete jerk because Eric didn't pick him and his grandmother took his shares away. The only reason she gave him the shares was because he agreed to be part of her plan to discredit Brooke and lied to make everyone including Brooke think that they had slept together. It was Stephanie who came clean, not Thomas. I can't stand any member of that family and why I would never want to see Hope involved with Thomas either. This whole Marone family is nuts with a capital N. I don't think we have an Eric thread, but I am so disappointed in Eric telling Taylor that he will make everything okay. He has a wonderful relationship with Brooke and he should have stuck up for her as Taylor put them down with her pack of lies. Taylor please pack up your whole nutty family and go to Paris for ever. They all belong in a padded cell because she has taught them well. They don't know what it is to be a good person because their mom never led them down the right path. Every time I see her or any of her family I want to puke, puke, puke!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 12:00PM
    #765   2013/01/28 12:07PM
    BrianRose

Taylor played Eric like a fiddle with her psychological mind games. I can’t blame Eric at this point because he is very vulnerable and grieving the loss of his wife. But what Taylor did, pure and simple, was manipulate and take advantage of Eric at the most vulnerable and lowest point in his life. Eric is the one in mourning, yet all I heard from Taylor was me, me, me and more me.

It hurt me when Stephanie took Thomas’ stock away.
    It hurt me that Stephanie died in Brooke’s arms,
    It hurt me that Stephanie gave Brooke her engagement ring.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

She may as well stay at FC because she has NO credibility as a psychiatrist.

#766   2013/01/28 12:17PM
    novemberrain72

Let's start a drinking game when ever Psycho Quack says "Those Logans " we drink. We would have to have a very high alcohol tolerance to make it thru the show.

#767   2013/01/28 12:24PM
    kushi

Quote BrianRose: Taylor played Eric like a fiddle with her psychological mind games. I can’t blame Eric at this point because he is very vulnerable and grieving the loss of his wife. But what Taylor did, pure and simple, was manipulate and take advantage of Eric at the most vulnerable and lowest point in his life. Eric is the one in mourning, yet all I heard from Taylor was me, me, me and more me.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't understand Eric- Brooke is the mother of his son who he just appointed president - he always defended her with Stephanie and also Stephanie decision to make amends with Brooke when she was dying - he was also the one that pointed out to Stephanie that Hope was with Liam first - this is Bell making another wishy washy character to fit his storyline, making Thomas VP

#768   2013/01/28 12:28PM
    kushi

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Ojobear:

OMG I am so on the same page as both of you. Taylor couldn't even produce any tears as she did her usual boo hoo to Eric. Her family was robbed always losing to the Logan family. She does belong in a padded cell. I wanted to throw something at my television as she mouthed off to Eric about her family always losing. Like her children are angels and always get stepped on by the Logans. What a nut case and obviously has a blind eye and lost any brains that might have been given to her. Her daughter has chased every single man that belonged to another and has acted as a tramp while doing it. Her son Thomas helped Steffy scheme in Cabo to make sure that Liam and Hope did not see each other. Her son Thomas has pouted, and acted like a complete jerk because Eric didn't pick him and his grandmother took his shares away. The only reason she gave him the shares was because he agreed to be part of her plan to discredit Brooke and lied to make everyone including Brooke think that they had slept together. It was Stephanie who came clean, not Thomas. I can't stand any member of that family and why I would never want to see Hope involved with Thomas either. This whole Marone family is nuts with a capital N. I don't think we have an Eric thread, but I am so disappointed in Eric telling Taylor that he will make everything okay. He has a wonderful relationship with Brooke and he should have stuck up for her as Taylor put them down with her pack of lies. Taylor please pack up your whole nutty family and go to Paris for ever. They all belong in a padded cell because she has taught them well. They don't know what it is to be a good person because their mom never led them down the right path. Every time I see her or any of her family I want to puke, puke, puke!!!

Thomas wasn't just pouring alcohol down Hope to keep her busy but to sleep with her to turn Liam off, thet were plotting rape - plus she was so drunk when Thomas was speeding away on the bike she could have been seriously injured - not like Steffy's little fall which I am still not sure she didn't help along

#769   2013/01/28 12:38PM
    BrianRose

Quote kushi:
    Quote BrianRose: Taylor played Eric like a fiddle with her psychological mind games. I can’t blame Eric at this point because he is very vulnerable and grieving the loss of his wife. But what Taylor did, pure and simple, was manipulate and take advantage of Eric at the most vulnerable and lowest point in his life. Eric is the one in mourning, yet all I heard from Taylor was me, me, me and more me.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't understand Eric- Brooke is the mother of his son who he just appointed president - he always defended her with Stephanie and also Stephanie decision to make amends with Brooke when she was dying - he was also the one that pointed out to Stephanie that Hope was with Liam first - this is Bell making another wishy washy character to fit his storyline, making Thomas VP

I feel your frustration, kushi, and you’re absolutely correct about wishy-washy characters fitting Bell’s S/L. Just look at how Bell had Hope apologizing to Liam for not believing or trusting him when everyone knows Liam was dishonest and not trustworthy, as he proved this time and time again, AND he’s the one that should have been apologizing to Hope.

#770   2013/01/28 02:01PM
    love my pups

did everyone forget that tata wanted to press charges on Brooke about the berrygate story line(poor tom does his mommy have to read him story about the big bad Brooke and family coming to get her family every nite it will be alright little man you have your mommy to protect you and grandpa too

« 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list