List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 07:23AM, Views: 78112, Replies: 3084
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:
    #751   2013/01/27 11:03PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    novemberrain72

Quote nannaroo: Taynut needs to check herself into the funny farm for a very long vacation. It would appear that she has really lost the plot who in their right mind goes to the house of a recently widowed man and bad mouths his wife just to make a point about her feeling of being left out and being ignored. Eric should have picked up the phone and called for the men in the green outfits and the white van to come collect her

Yes Psycho Quack has totally lost it . Time for the padded cell and a dose of shock treatment is really needed. Keep all sharp objects out of her reach.

#752   2013/01/28 12:39AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote nannaroo: Taynut needs to check herself into the funny farm for a very long vacation. It would appear that she has really lost the plot who in their right mind goes to the house of a recently widowed man and bad mouths his wife just to make a point about her feeling of being left out and being ignored. Eric should have picked up the phone and called for the men in the green outfits and the white van to come collect her

So great to see you posting and I love what you have said here. ITA! She has lost it completely.

#753   2013/01/28 12:45AM
    Jacee Wojo

Well is everyone ready for the continuation of the funny farm that I am sure we will be subjected to this week.

I know I am not and actually dread seeing her on the screen again. Looks like she will be trying to get Eric to see her way with a little TLC. puke, puke, puke!

Eric please realize what she is all about. She is completely out of her mind and needs a padded cell. Certainly is going to be acting like a looney trying to get back what she thinks her bratty kids deserve. They don't deserve a thing. Just take a look at how both of them act. The whole lot of them thinks they are entitled and they don't deserve a thing except all three of them need to be sent away. Let them all go back to Paris and be with their daddy.

#754   2013/01/28 06:16AM
    grandmarose

Quote Jacee Wojo: Well is everyone ready for the continuation of the funny farm that I am sure we will be subjected to this week.

I know I am not and actually dread seeing her on the screen again. Looks like she will be trying to get Eric to see her way with a little TLC. puke, puke, puke!

Eric please realize what she is all about. She is completely out of her mind and needs a padded cell. Certainly is going to be acting like a looney trying to get back what she thinks her bratty kids deserve. They don't deserve a thing. Just take a look at how both of them act. The whole lot of them thinks they are entitled and they don't deserve a thing except all three of them need to be sent away. Let them all go back to Paris and be with their daddy.

So true

#755   2013/01/28 09:14AM
    hopefan1

taylor is only a plotter for her own position of power.

#756   2013/01/28 09:30AM
    butter99

Talor drives me drive me crazy when i see her i usually hit fast forward. its always the same "THe logans have ruined my life and now my kids" on and on again. GET OVER IT

#757   2013/01/28 10:05AM
    Ojobear

Quote nannaroo: They could probably get a group rate on a large padded room then the Taytots could join her on her little sojourn to the funny farm

LOL!! Love it!! Great to see you back posting BTW!!

#758   2013/01/28 10:16AM
    coco50

all I can say is, come on Pammey, tie that psycho to a chair, put honey on her and bring that bear back.

#759   2013/01/28 11:00AM
    novemberrain72

Quote coco50: all I can say is, come on Pammey, tie that psycho to a chair, put honey on her and bring that bear back.

Oh how i wish . If i have to hear Those Logans again i will scream . How in the world is hope going after liam turn into hope going after steffy ?

« 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list