List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:34PM, Views: 78284, Replies: 3086
    « 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:
    #741   2013/01/26 08:49AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    BrianRose

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote mollyt:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote freejean: She couldn't treat my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing i would trust her with would be a ball of yarn .

I don't know bout that, because she may try to hang Brooke or Hope with it, she's totally psycho.

Ok let's give her some silly putty then.

I think the best thing we could give Taylor is some super glue for her lips.

#742   2013/01/26 08:54AM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote mollyt:
    Quote novemberrain72:

I don't know bout that, because she may try to hang Brooke or Hope with it, she's totally psycho.

I think silly putty & crazy glue sound about right for her.

#743   2013/01/26 08:57AM
    KatyDidNot

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote mollyt:
    Quote novemberrain72:

I think the best thing we could give Taylor is some super glue for her lips.

LMBO...No, I'm LMAO at this one!!

#744   2013/01/26 01:51PM
    novemberrain72

Dr. Dementia really is in need for some serious help . Her lights are on but nobody's home.

#745   2013/01/26 06:52PM
    grandmarose

Yes, she is in desperate need of something, going to the grieving widower to vent and blame the deceased who used to be her partner in manipulation until she grew a conscience.
    I can't understand why Eric would even listen to her, he was probably in shock and if Stephanie's photo flying off the wall didn't tell them something then , they ain't listening.
    Stephanie sent a beautiful blue bird for Pam, I am afraid to guess what she will be sending Taylor

#746   2013/01/27 08:00PM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72: Dr. Dementia really is in need for some serious help . Her lights are on but nobody's home.

I know, going to Eric's house to complain about Eric appointing his son Eric Forrester, Jr. as President, wow has Eric lost his mind after all his grandson Thomas Marone had worked so hard acquiring those shares, they were rightfully his. It took a lot of gall lying to your father and stabbing his wife in the back, not to mention little brother, all for the sake of his crazy mom who had promptly dumped her loving husband for another chance at Ridge.
    Darn that grandma being so underhanded as to take those shares back after she grew a conscience that was so unfair, her baby Thomas deserved them. And now my poor baby girl, got knocked up by the love of her life, how unfair is that after she worked so hard to land him, I mean after that conked to the noggin it was destiny that they wind up together, never mind that he was in love with a Logan and engaged, who cares they are not Forresters, Eric you just have to do something and I will be very very grateful.

#747   2013/01/27 08:08PM
    novemberrain72

Quote grandmarose: Yes, she is in desperate need of something, going to the grieving widower to vent and blame the deceased who used to be her partner in manipulation until she grew a conscience.
    I can't understand why Eric would even listen to her, he was probably in shock and if Stephanie's photo flying off the wall didn't tell them something then , they ain't listening.
    Stephanie sent a beautiful blue bird for Pam, I am afraid to guess what she will be sending Taylor

Hopefully one of her famous slaps .

#748   2013/01/27 08:16PM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote grandmarose: Yes, she is in desperate need of something, going to the grieving widower to vent and blame the deceased who used to be her partner in manipulation until she grew a conscience.

I hope she sends Taylor some small pox or swine flu.

#749   2013/01/27 10:18PM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72:

Oh yes, those were very famous and Taylor should be used to them by now.

« 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list