List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 05:30PM, Views: 89997, Replies: 3121
    « 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:
    #731   2013/01/26 12:01AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    novemberrain72

Quote mollyt:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw these tantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.

Let's not put her in a cell with patty. She may learn one of her tricks and come back looking like Brooke.

#732   2013/01/26 12:09AM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote mollyt:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw these tantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.

Let's not put her in a cell with patty. She may learn one of her tricks and come back looking like Brooke.

True since it seems Patty can get ahold of haircolor and maybe even a plastic surgeon, funny how unbelievable some of these soap scenes/ideas are. Taylor would love to be Brooke though and then she could live her life instead of obsessing about it. Taylor has even started making Shelia look sane.

#733   2013/01/26 12:33AM
    redie589

I did't mind her at first, but now I can't stand her. She complains that Brooke and her children act like they are privleged. I would say it's Taylor that feels privledged. She has turned into a bitter hostle trouble maker.

#734   2013/01/26 12:37AM
    mollyt

Quote redie589: I did't mind her at first, but now I can't stand her. She complains that Brooke and her children act like they are privleged. I would say it's Taylor that feels privledged. She has turned into a bitter hostle trouble maker.

ITA, I really like your avatar its so cute. Taylor will become part of the wallpaper again when she realizes Brooke is better than her and she just can't win.

#735   2013/01/26 12:41AM
    freejean

Taylor is crazy and her children are crazy. Ridge is a grown man and that is something that Taylor never seemed to understand. Ridge loved Brooke and that is why he always went back to Brooke. Stephanie finally realized that at the end. Taylor and her kids(grown) spend their days whinning about a man who loved a woman no matter what the rest of the world thougt. And if I were Hope I would have slapped the fire out of Taylor if she had insulted my Mom like she did and if I were Brooke, I would have slapped her when she insulted Hope. And now, it seems that she is going to be Erics new woman and after she talked about Brooke sleeping with every one of the Forrester men, even though Ridge isn't a Forrester. And lets not forget that Thomas lied to get Stephanie's stock, so why should he be entitled to it. Oh I wish I could be Brooke for one day and get her told off.

#736   2013/01/26 12:42AM
    freejean

She couldn't treat my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#737   2013/01/26 12:50AM
    mollyt

Quote freejean: She couldn't treat my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, she's no dog whisperer thats for sure.

#738   2013/01/26 12:59AM
    novemberrain72

The only thing i would trust her with would be a ball of yarn .

#739   2013/01/26 01:04AM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72:

I don't know bout that, because she may try to hang Brooke or Hope with it, she's totally psycho.

#740   2013/01/26 01:23AM
    novemberrain72

Quote mollyt:
    Quote novemberrain72:

I don't know bout that, because she may try to hang Brooke or Hope with it, she's totally psycho.

Ok let's give her some silly putty then.

« 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list