List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 84929, Replies: 3120
    « 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:
    #721   2013/01/25 09:27PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    stopthemadness

I am just waiting for the men in white coats to come in and take her away, shhhh if your real quiet you can hear the cookoo birds

#722   2013/01/25 09:33PM
    novemberrain72

Quote stopthemadness: I am just waiting for the men in white coats to come in and take her away, shhhh if your real quiet you can hear the cookoo birds

LOL . The fruitloop hasn't only lost a few screws but the nuts and bolts also.

#723   2013/01/25 11:12PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote stopthemadness: I am just waiting for the men in white coats to come in and take her away, shhhh if your real quiet you can hear the cookoo birds

LOL . The fruitloop hasn't only lost a few screws but the nuts and bolts also.

OMG You both are so right! Calling Dr. Barton, calling Dr. Barton, your help is needed stat. The so called mental doctor needs your help - fast!!!

#724   2013/01/25 11:17PM
    Jacee Wojo

Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

#725   2013/01/25 11:30PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I think she short the whole happy meal .

#726   2013/01/25 11:32PM
    mollyt

Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw these tantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.

#727   2013/01/25 11:37PM
    novemberrain72

Quote mollyt:

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw these tantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.

I say we throw one of them dog collars on her . It will shock her everytime she opens that yap of hers.

#728   2013/01/25 11:42PM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote mollyt:

I say we throw one of them dog collars on her . It will shock her everytime she opens that yap of hers.

That works for me and just think of how great it will be when Taylor goes out in the rain, ZaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

#729   2013/01/25 11:50PM
    novemberrain72

[quote]Quote mollyt: [quote]Quote novemberrain72: [quote]Quote mollyt: [quote]Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.[/quote]

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw thesetantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.[/quote]

I say we throw one of them dog collars on her . It will shock h er everytime she opens that yap of hers.[/quote]

That works for me and just think of how great it will be when Taylor goes out in the rain, ZaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!![/quote ]

Yes . And if the witch is anything like the one off of Wizard of Oz she would melt ..

#730   2013/01/25 11:52PM
    mollyt

[quote]Quote novemberrain72: [quote]Quote mollyt: [quote]Quote novemberrain72: [quote]Quote mollyt: [quote]Quote Jacee Wojo: Taylor is acting crazier than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.[/quote]

Taylor appears to be a canidate for electric shock therapy, or some form of experimental mental therapy? If she continues to throw thesetantrums and yell at a dead person its hard telling where she will end up. Maybe Patty from Y&R will share her padded room, Taylor is even starting to make Patty look sane.[/quote]

I say we throw one of them dog collars on her . It will shock h er everytime she opens that yap of hers.[/quote]

That works for me and just think of how great it will be when Taylor goes out in the rain, ZaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!![/quote ]

Yes . And if the witch is anything like the one off of Wizard of Oz she would melt ..[/quote]

If were lucky maybe a house will drop on her too, lol.

« 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list