List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 89239, Replies: 3120
    « 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:
    #711   2013/01/25 03:12PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    Smiley77

Quote novemberrain72: I really wish this nutjob would get it thru her brain less skull that Rick is the son of one of the founders of the company. He has just as much right to be there as anybody. I really hope Eric does not fall for this hypothetical fool. If he does i hope Pam makes her life miserable like she did Donna. Her hatered has really got out of control. No wonder her children turned out like they did.

She still can't stop referring to "the Logan's". Yes, Rick is a Forrester. Taylor will NEVER acknowledge that, though.

#712   2013/01/25 03:12PM
    mollyt

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Oh good grief, just saw the clips for next week, this crazy motor mouth spill the beans to Eric about Steffy. She's a psychiatrist yet she can't keep a secret and her mouth shut?! What's worse is she's going to ramance Eric and trick him for her kids' gain at FC. I guess that's what they mean by her becoming a "powerhouse". She's a hypocrite who trashes Logans for all those years, and now she's about to do the same thing....GMAB.

I hope Eric is smarter than that and isn't going to take up with this delusional, immature, living in the past, unsteady, alchoholic, unforgiving mess. He could do better H-ll Shelia is a step above Taylor.

#713   2013/01/25 05:30PM
    beachgirl02840

Things a menopausal or perimenopausal woman might say:
    I’m always moody and irritable.
    I'm flipping out.
    I feel like I'm going crazy.
    I'm just not myself.
    I’m having fuzzy thinking and memory malfunctions.

Looking a lot like Taylor lately. I wonder...

At least that would lessen the chances of Taylor getting knocked up by Eric to get more power at FC. Though mom and daughter being pregnant at the same time would be hilarious. In the meantime Taylor ranting and raving is keeping me in stitches. Who can take her seriously...lol.

#714   2013/01/25 05:46PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Mollyt- she's a total crazy mess alright. Eric is lonely and I hope he doesn't give into her tempting him. Wish this psycho would just join her trashy lunatic daughter in Paris before she hurts anyone.

Quote mollyt:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl: Oh good grief, just saw the clips for next week, this crazy motor mouth spill the beans to Eric about Steffy. She's a psychiatrist yet she can't keep a secret and her mouth shut?! What's worse is she's going to ramance Eric and trick him for her kids' gain at FC. I guess that's what they mean by her becoming a "powerhouse". She's a hypocrite who trashes Logans for all those years, and now she's about to do the same thing....GMAB.

I hope Eric is smarter than that and isn't going to take up with this delusional, immature, living in the past, unsteady, alchoholic, unforgiving mess. He could do better H-ll Shelia is a step above Taylor.

#715   2013/01/25 05:50PM
    novemberrain72

Quote BoldMama: I am watching today's show as I'm typing this and I'm thinking..the more Taylor is on screen, the more I realize that I truly hate her She is one crazy azz nut!!

ICAM . As I'm typing this I wonder how much more of BB I can take . She is making the show unbearable to watch.

#716   2013/01/25 07:28PM
    grandmarose

Wow she is really logging miles on that broom. You all need to check out the latest Clarence B & B update, you can go to youtube and type in Clarence B & B Update-January 25, 2013.
    It is hilarious and describes Taylor to a T.

Poor Eric is not going to know what hit him, just like poor Thorne

And she is still treating Thomas like a little boy that had his lollipop stolen by mean old grandma. That little boy is 30+ and was given those shares as blackmail so he would lie and destroy Ridge's marriage to Brooke leaving poor RJ without his father, yeah that is something to be very proud of.

#717   2013/01/25 07:56PM
    mountainmagic

Its hilarious that Taylor thinks that Thomas deserves those blackmail shares. Hilarious Thomas thinks that. So much for remorse. He belongs in the basement.
    And Taylor honey, your bff was over you when you told her mother wanted the son and Stephanie slapped her. Bwahahaha. Stephanie knew Taylor wasn't loyal. Look how Taylor turned on her like a dime. Taylor was jealous for awhile. Stephanie knew that. Brooke and Stephanie's relationship was more mature and deep at the end. Thats why she was with Brooke too. Get over it Taylor... Your 'narcissistic' hug comment was psychobabble and is laughable.

Who the heck put a nickel in her ? Pulease the pity party is killing me.

NO FEEDING THE ANIMALS!
    PLEASE!

OR WATERING PLANTS!

OR TALKING TO THE INTIMATES!

#718   2013/01/25 08:04PM
    grandmarose

Quote mountainmagic: Its hilarious that Taylor thinks that Thomas deserves those blackmail shares. Hilarious Thomas thinks that. So much for remorse. He belongs in the basement.
    And Taylor honey, your bff was over you when you told her mother wanted the son and Stephanie slapped her. Bwahahaha. Stephanie knew Taylor wasn't loyal. Look how Taylor turned on her like a dime. Taylor was jealous for awhile. Stephanie knew that. Brooke and Stephanie's relationship was more mature and deep at the end. Thats why she was with Brooke too. Get over it Taylor... Your 'narcissistic' hug comment was psychobabble and is laughable.

Who the heck put a nickel in her ? Pulease the pity party is killing me.

NO FEEDING THE ANIMALS!
    PLEASE!

OR WATERING PLANTS!

OR TALKING TO THE INTIMATES!

Love your post MM, seriously people stop watering the plant and no more nickels and if you are going to feed it please ask Pammie for some of her special lemon bars!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 08:05PM
    #719   2013/01/25 08:15PM
    novemberrain72

Quote grandmarose: Wow she is really logging miles on that broom. You all need to check out the latest Clarence B & B update, you can go to youtube and type in Clarence B & B Update-January 25, 2013.

And she is still treating Thomas like a little boy that had his lollipop stolen by mean old grandma. That little boy is 30+ and was given those shares as blackmail so he would lie and destroy Ridge's marriage to Brooke leaving poor RJ without his father, yeah that is something to be very proud of.

Grandma the Clarence update was funny. I agree about Thomas . She has really let her hatred rub off on him . It's to bad i really used to like him.

#720   2013/01/25 09:18PM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote grandmarose: Wow she is really logging miles on that broom. You all need to check out the latest Clarence B & B update, you can go to youtube and type in Clarence B & B Update-January 25, 2013.

Grandma the Clarence update was funny. I agree about Thomas . She has really let her hatred rub off on him . It's to bad i really used to like him.

That was one of the best Clarence Updates in quite a while, couldn't stop laughing.

I agree about Thomas, he didn't used to be that hateful, constant ragging by mommy drove him over into the dark side.

« 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list