List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 85142, Replies: 3120
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2013/01/25 12:20PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    novemberrain72

I really wish this nutjob would get it thru her brain less skull that Rick is the son of one of the founders of the company. He has just as much right to be there as anybody. I really hope Eric does not fall for this hypothetical fool. If he does i hope Pam makes her life miserable like she did Donna. Her hatered has really got out of control. No wonder her children turned out like they did.

#702   2013/01/25 12:53PM
    BoldMama

I am watching today's show as I'm typing this and I'm thinking..the more Taylor is on screen, the more I realize that I truly hate her She is one crazy azz nut!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 12:54PM
    #703   2013/01/25 01:01PM
    mountainmagic

Oh lawdy. Taylor out did her lunacy and jealousy today! And I thought yesterday was bad. Who watered and fed her anyway ? Bwahaha! She's a hot mess. Serves her right taking Queen Stephanie's name in vain and then the portrait falls Lmao. I hope Stephanie haunts her for all her hate and venom. Taylor's only hurting herself and her kids having sucked them into her miserable attitude. Some one please put her back on the shelf.

#704   2013/01/25 01:46PM
    hopefan1

I hate taylor. she is a murderer and an alcoholic. and she is nothing more than a gold digger who cares nothing about real happiness.

#705   2013/01/25 02:24PM
    mollyt

Quote mountainmagic: Oh lawdy. Taylor out did her lunacy and jealousy today! And I thought yesterday was bad. Who watered and fed her anyway ? Bwahaha! She's a hot mess. Serves her right taking Queen Stephanie's name in vain and then the portrait falls Lmao. I hope Stephanie haunts her for all her hate and venom. Taylor's only hurting herself and her kids having sucked them into her miserable attitude. Some one please put her back on the shelf.

or back in the grave, Please!!!!!

#706   2013/01/25 02:28PM
    love my pups

she has been eatting them dang berrys

#707   2013/01/25 02:38PM
    Castiel749

There's this person who I absolutely loathe mainly because she always had it out for me. But I know that whenever my kids (way in the future anyways) interact with hers (if she has any) we wouldn't us our own baggage to influence them.

Taylor is a psychiatrist and she doesn't see the power of forgiveness. Doesn't a shrink tell her patients about letting go and healing. I'm not one but that would be something important. Stephanie was able to let go and die in peace. Even with Stephanie and Brooke's hatred of each other there were times when they forgave.

Taylor however resents Stephanie forever.

I have never seen Brooke 'coach' her children into hating Taylor and her family. It's not about who's the top one here. Taylor is stewing in her hatred so much that even she doesn't realize how destructive she really is.

#708   2013/01/25 03:02PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Oh good grief, just saw the clips for next week, this crazy motor mouth spill the beans to Eric about Steffy. She's a psychiatrist yet she can't keep a secret and her mouth shut?! What's worse is she's going to ramance Eric and trick him for her kids' gain at FC. I guess that's what they mean by her becoming a "powerhouse". She's a hypocrite who trashes Logans for all those years, and now she's about to do the same thing....GMAB.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 03:02PM
    #709   2013/01/25 03:03PM
    mollyt

Quote Castiel749: There's this person who I absolutely loathe mainly because she always had it out for me. But I know that whenever my kids (way in the future anyways) interact with hers (if she has any) we wouldn't us our own baggage to influence them.

Taylor is a psychiatrist and she doesn't see the power of forgiveness. Doesn't a shrink tell her patients about letting go and healing. I'm not one but that would be something important. Stephanie was able to let go and die in peace. Even with Stephanie and Brooke's hatred of each other there were times when they forgave.

Taylor however resents Stephanie forever.

I have never seen Brooke 'coach' her children into hating Taylor and her family. It's not about who's the top one here. Taylor is stewing in her hatred so much that even she doesn't realize how destructive she really is.

ITA, great post. Taylor is stuck in her own reality of jealousy and entitlement. She can't forgive and because of that she can't move on which is something most Psychiatrist tell their patients to do, but we all know she has none. Life according to Taylor: is her life was ruined because of the Logans and she does not take any responsibility for any of her dumb choices, this is considered child like behavior and she is only going to regress more as we are witnessing on our tv's!! Brooke and her kids are the strong ones, due to their ability to forgive and not blame Taylor and her kids for everything. I just can't understand how she thinks Thomas deserved those stocks, and the fact she wants to take them away from Eric makes me dislike her even more, if thats possible. Instead of telling Thomas to grow up that he's lucky to have the position of head designer, she tells him he was robbed because of the Logans and Stephanie, way to teach him entitlement, that was real mature. The moral of this story is Taylor and her kids are getting just what they deserve and I'm lovin every minute of it.

#710   2013/01/25 03:10PM
    Smiley77

You know, I don't recall anyone crying like this when Taylor and her babies thought they had it all. So the tide has turned and Taylor can't do anything by whine and cry about it. And her poor baby boy is going to Paris. For her to even suggest that Thomas had a right to those shares is insane. She's such a hypocrite. Blah. Put her on the back burner again cause she's getting on my nerves.

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list