List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 85916, Replies: 3120
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:
    #691   2013/01/25 10:35AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote grandpadanucci: Can't stand Taylor! Just when Brooke backs off Hope, there goes crazy nutcase Taylor egging her to go tell her daughter to back off! WTH? Why doesn't Taylor go join her nutcase patients in their wards b/c she'll fit right in!

I really truly don't think she has any patients. So once again - she would be by herself, all alone . . . which is what she deserves. She really shouldn't be around other people.

#692   2013/01/25 10:37AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote nannaroo: Taylor's hatred of Brooke has proven beyond all doubt something that for many years I have believed and that is that hate destroys the hater the hated are not affected by your hatred they don't care they live their lives regardless or in spite of it the hater is the only one that is bought down by it.

Brooke proves my point she lives her life a good one at that and whilst she may once in a while give a thought to Taylor's hatred of her it doesn't harm her in any way . Taylor on the other hand lives her life so full of hatred of Brooke that it affects everything she does and thinks it affects her children and their lives. Taylor needs to move on. If we are to believe that Ridge and Brooke are finished then Taylor needs to hop on her broomstick sorry plane and hightail it to Paris and attempt a reconciliation with him. You know the best revenge is happiness

Good to see you, Nannaroo! Been missing you. Happy Birthday, by the way!

#693   2013/01/25 10:42AM
    BoldMama

Quote Ruby Scarlett: Taylor give it up already! We are all so sick and tired of listening to you whine and blame everyone else for the bad karma that you bring onto yourself. You are saddled with your two spoiled offspring and you have never let them grow up to be responsible young adults. You are always going to be pathetic and pitiful and a loser!!!!! You will always be a murderer! You will always be an alcoholic! You will always settle for someone else's leftovers! You are a second class citizen with no class at all!!!!!

Rubes...why don't you say what you really feel

#694   2013/01/25 10:47AM
    BoldMama

Quote mountainmagic:
    Quote BoldMama: Paging Dr. James Warwick, paging Dr. James Warwick...we need a sraight jacket and a padded cell for the one who is pretending to be a shrink and is actually a bonafide wack-a-doodle, bwahahahaha

Bold Mama! Yay! Good to see you!

Thursday's epi couldn't represent more all the reasons I dislike Taylor. She's full of hate, she can't even take Stephanie's cue of letting the past go after using Stephanie all thoseyears to win Ridge back.

It was like she was saying the opposite of the truth. Lawd, she really doesn't remember she wrecked her own marriage and SHE was a homewrecker twice coming back from the dead destroying a marriage. HER family are the snooty entitled ones. Steffy with Liam, her with Ridge, Thomas with the company - oh pulease! It's so clear that Rick was the logical choice. But no Taylor makes it all about a vendetta.

Taylor showed herself for sure. Jealous, vindictive, hateful, entitled monster. I guess she is the new satanie.

One thing I'll give, looks like she does have a pulse. Bwahahaha

MM...how the heck are you?? I see you haven't lost your way with words. Outstanding post and ICAM!!!

#695   2013/01/25 10:51AM
    BoldMama

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
    Quote BoldMama: Paging Dr. James Warwick, paging Dr. James Warwick...we need a sraight jacket and a padded cell for the one who is pretending to be a shrink and is actually a bonafide wack-a-doodle, bwahahahaha

Now this post of yours BoldMama, made me LMAO!!!!! But I think maybe Dr. Barton would be better cuz as lonesome as the crazy quack seems to be - she might try to seduce James!!!!! And that would be a big eewwww for him!!! I don't think she could actually talk with a straight jacket on!!!! Couldn't wave her arms around!!!

Rubes...you mean seduce him again don't you??

Your last line, is waaaayyy funny and oh so true...and unfortunately, it won't stop that head from bobbing back and forth

#696   2013/01/25 11:04AM
    Ojobear

Boohooo!!! Look whos crying now... Like mother like daughter... MAYBE Taylor should join her tots in Paris and they can all stay gone together FOREVER!!!

Btw great seeing you again Nanna and MM!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 11:06AM
    #697   2013/01/25 11:14AM
    novemberrain72

Please somebody make this basketcase shut up . Maybe they can put one of them dog collars on her . Everytime she screeches it can zap her.

#698   2013/01/25 11:28AM
    KatyDidNot

Quote tartmom6: The writers could make this show much more interesting if someone would start throwing up to Taylor about all her "mistakes". Bet the good ole doc would snap like a twig. She has never taken responsibility for her life. Its always someone else's fault. When she went to Eric and Stephanie's house years ago, with nightie in her bag, Stephanie showed up and spoiled her plans. Now Stephanie is gone she can chase Eric again. With his notorious lack of judgement he'll probably fall for her flirting.

Taylor truly believes she and her brats are victims. For years she's been looking down at Brooke's family from atop her high horse while reaping the benefits of Stephanie's reign of terror against them. Now that things are no longer going her way she throws a hissy, blaming the world for her miserable existence. I hope like Stephanie, Eric wises up to her before it's too late.

#699   2013/01/25 11:59AM
    kimmienew

I was hoping Brooke would slap Taylor to the point of deflating those nasty looking lips. Taylor has forgotten what a vindictive, conniving witch she has been, herself. She connived to get Ridge when he was her patient when Caroline died. She knew he wanted Brooke, but she went after him anyway. I remember that. She acts like her kids are the only ones that count. Stupid cow hasn't considered that Rick is Eric's son and deserves to be president just as much.

#700   2013/01/25 12:09PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Now, I'm not a doctor, but I'm officially calling her a psycho quack. She needs to stop her ranting immediately and stop seeing any patients (that's if she has any). She isn't well at all to function in anything. I'm looking into a mental institution in LA for her to check herself into before she hurts anyone!

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list