List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 89250, Replies: 3120
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/11/02 02:56PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    GOBROOK

Taylor; that's the only character on B&B that I really really really don't like. LOL

#62   2012/11/02 03:27PM
    Ruby Scarlett

Taylor needs to go back to her unused office and stay out of Rick and Hope's faces. She has no business talking to them at all. Get the heck out of Forrester and find a patient somewhere that does not know how devious and sick you are, Taylor!!!

#63   2012/11/02 04:16PM
    saclean

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/03 04:31PM
    #64   2012/11/02 05:11PM
    BrianRose

Quote navitavi: I don't get Taylor's reasoning. She must be an "if it feels good, do it" type doctor.

I think you're right! And she's not only an "if it feels good, do it" type of doctor, she's also an "INCOMPETENT" doctor. All her advice sounds like it comes from fortune cookies.

She's a joke, Steffy is a joke and Thomas is a joke and it's hard to respect them or take them seriously in their so-called professions.

#65   2012/11/02 05:13PM
    BrianRose

Quote GOBROOK: Taylor; that's the only character on B&B that I really really really don't like. LOL

I use to like her a lot when she was off screen.

#66   2012/11/02 05:23PM
    NinaBee

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/03 04:32PM
    #67   2012/11/02 06:14PM
    SoapToNut

Quote Ruby Scarlett: Taylor needs to go back to her unused office and stay out of Rick and Hope's faces. She has no business talking to them at all. Get the heck out of Forrester and find a patient somewhere that does not know how devious and sick you are, Taylor!!!

Taylor is trustee of 25% of FC stock. She has every right to tell FC employees to get in line and stop being insubordinate to the CEO.

#68   2012/11/02 06:21PM
    navitavi

More hypocrisy. Did Taylor really go in there and tell Hope that she put too much of her personal life into the line? Did she really say that as Thomas unveils "Caroline by TF?"

Did she really say no one liked Hope being with a married man? How about no one liked Steffy smooching on an engaged man? What about Steffy horning in on her step-sister's engagement? That was just as public as everything else.

Did this pop therapist really come in and try to tell someone how to run a business? I wish Rick and Hope had not been so accommodating.

#69   2012/11/02 06:31PM
    Nauntieann

She had no right talking to Hope like she did today. But she has to defend her whittle bitty baby boy Thomas. Can't wait to see all of this fall apart. Can't wait to see Liam waffle on Steffy again. Wish Brooke had been there . She wouldn't talk to these Hope and Rick like that then.

#70   2012/11/02 06:35PM
    Nauntieann

Thought this was a board approved by Addy to hate aylor. Everyone has 1 hate thread and 1love thread. This is Taylor's Hate thread. Trust me there are alot of Hope, Brooke and Logan hate threads out there also.We were told that this was where we was suppose to do this at . That's why the thread was approved.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/02 06:39PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list