List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/29 12:13PM, Views: 91623, Replies: 3126
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/09/02 06:42PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    grandpadanucci

I wonder what she will do as well when Ridge leaves! I hope she goes crazy and ends up in an asylum!

#42   2012/09/02 06:50PM
    HFless

Quote grandpadanucci: I wonder what she will do as well when Ridge leaves! I hope she goes crazy and ends up in an asylum!

Well it shouldn't take long for it to happen she is more than halfway there now

#43   2012/09/02 07:46PM
    DJ74

Quote HFless:
    Quote grandpadanucci: I wonder what she will do as well when Ridge leaves! I hope she goes crazy and ends up in an asylum!

Well it shouldn't take long for it to happen she is more than halfway there now

She passed half-way a LONG time ago. That woman should have any license revoked for malpractice. To think she tells her daughter to do those unprofessional and destructive things speaks to getting her off the grid to sanity!

#44   2012/09/02 07:52PM
    GrandmaGuidocci

Attention posters!

Please be aware that there is a new poster attempting to attack posters and cause trouble on the board! Please avoid this poster's posts!

#45   2012/09/06 12:28PM
    FlyerMCRS

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/04 08:22PM
    #46   2012/09/06 12:36PM
    KatyDidNot

Thanks GDN for bring this thread forward. I forgot it even existed. I've been enjoying reading the posts, they are hilarious.

#47   2012/09/06 12:38PM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote KatyDidNot: Thanks GDN for bring this thread forward. I forgot it even existed. I've been enjoying reading the posts, they are hilarious.

FYI -- GDN didn't bring it forward....I did - a Taylor fan!
    Taylor fans are quite understanding and try and be helpful in any way we can!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/06 12:39PM
    #48   2012/09/06 01:10PM
    KatyDidNot

Quote FlyerMCRS:
    Quote KatyDidNot: Thanks GDN for bring this thread forward. I forgot it even existed. I've been enjoying reading the posts, they are hilarious.

OOPS, my bad!! Thank you Flyer.

#49   2012/09/06 01:11PM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote KatyDidNot:
    Quote FlyerMCRS:

OOPS, my bad!! Thank you Flyer.

No problem! Anything to help out!

#50   2012/09/06 01:14PM
    lovinthesoaps

I am definitely not a fan of this character. I have been rolling my eyes at her and her off base advice for years. I think its hysterical that this woman is supposed to be a psychiatrist. She does and says some of the most ridiculous things, lol.

To be honest, I was hoping that if Ridge was really leaving he would choose her and they could run off to some deserted island. Then I wouldnt have to deal with either one of them anymore. Brooke was always the best part of that stupid triangle.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list