List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 86620, Replies: 3120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/08/30 08:37AM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    Soapstef

Quote hopefan1: tayliar who did nothing for the fashion house at all got given 25% controlling interest in the divorce from ridge in other words she would have had nothing to give steffy at all. and steffy doesn't do anything for the company either. tayliar did this to stick it to brooke who did work for the company and kept on the mens backs to work and improve the quality of the work to draw in customers. brooke worked long hours and she did do alot for the company. thomas has taken after his father to design clothing. but tayliar has no business at fc.

I seriously doubt she even has a practice anymore! She's never at work. She probably cancels more appointments than she goes through with the second she has an excuse to be around Ridge. It makes no sense that she's aways at Forrester unless she's in the basement giving Thorne a jolly old time. 

#32   2012/08/30 08:44AM
    hopefan1

Taylor shows up when it suits her or benefits her. i bet if her daughter loses controlling interest to rick and gets fired from her job tayliar will start to show up at sp and scream and blame katie for what happened at fc and then bill will see where the real drama came from in the first place.Taylor has people believing she is the pillar of virtue. but i remember a scene were some guy showed up at her beach house and grabbed Taylor from behind and was calling her filthy names. they never did finish that s/l. and t might explain some things about tayliar. and the other guy she supposedly was being hypnotized by in order to go out with him. missed alot of episodes. but a few stand out as questionable about taylor and her amount of telling the truth. i wonder why the writers didn't finish that s/l with the guy grabbing tayliar from behind in the beach house? maybe that will be revisited.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 09:31AM
    #33   2012/08/30 08:52AM
    Soapstef

Maybe they knew the fans were tired of stories where she comes out smelling like a rose. I was hoping they would just ship her back to Morocco.

#34   2012/08/30 08:57AM
    hopefan1

actually i would like that guy to appear in la to blackmail this Taylor for lieing about who the father to her children is. maybe this guy is the real father to the twins and that is what makes steffy act that pathetic. i never likedTaylor and never will. i won't watch the show today either. i love this board. candace lets us know in time what is going on. with the recaps.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 09:32AM
    #35   2012/08/30 09:18PM
    Izitjo

Quote hopefan1: tayliar who did nothing for the fashion house at all got given 25% controlling interest in the divorce from ridge in other words she would have had nothing to give steffy at all. and steffy doesn't do anything for the company either. tayliar did this to stick it to brooke who did work for the company and kept on the mens backs to work and improve the quality of the work to draw in customers. brooke worked long hours and she did do alot for the company. thomas has taken after his father to design clothing. but tayliar has no business at fc.

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/04 08:20PM
    #36   2012/08/30 09:24PM
    Izitjo

Quote mangochic: I think she is following Stephanie's MO, favoring one child Steffy over the other Thomas. She gave her shares to Steffy over Thomas.
    I don't get why she is advising Steffy to chase after Liam despite the fact she is supposed to be a psychiatrist. She should know that Liam has MAJOR issues!!!!!! and isn't son-in-law material. I don't like the fact she was very supportive of Steffy going after Liam at the very beginning even though he was with Hope. I shouldn't be surprised as she went after Ridge when he was with Brooke all those years ago.
    I don't know why she wants Thomas to jeopardize his future with Caroline by going after Hope. I don't get her and I still don't know why she has FC shares instead of Thorne, Felicia and Kristin when she hasn't been involved in the fashion business.

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/04 08:20PM
    #37   2012/09/02 05:07PM
    grandpadanucci

Can we please have this thread upfront please (Logan fans)?

According to the spoilers, Thorne comforts Taylor during the Bridge marriage, now why would he do that? Isn't she supposed to be married to Thorne and be in love with him? WTH? She is not supposed to feel this way as Thorne is her husband, right? Did they ever get married? Poor Thorne!

I absolutely loathe this woman.

#38   2012/09/02 05:23PM
    HFless

Quote grandpadanucci: Can we please have this thread upfront please (Logan fans)?

According to the spoilers, Thorne comforts Taylor during the Bridge marriage, now why would he do that? Isn't she supposed to be married to Thorne and be in love with him? WTH? She is not supposed to feel this way as Thorne is her husband, right? Did they ever get married? Poor Thorne!

No she is not married to Thorne YET she hangs around with him because that gives her another excuse to hang around Ridge. It will be interesting to see what happens with her when Ridge leaves, disappears, whatever maybe she will then dump Thorne as well we all know she only uses men for a little while then she has to go back to the love of her life.

I have house plants that are more lively than Taylor

#39   2012/09/02 05:36PM
    Soapstef

Quote grandpadanucci: Can we please have this thread upfront please (Logan fans)?

LOL! I can tell and I'm with you on that....she's ridiculous!

#40   2012/09/02 06:40PM
    apple1950

Poor excuse for a professional. She pushes Steffy becuase she is still fighting her own battle with Brooke. Brooke is no better in pushing Hope to stay with Liam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list