List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 85011, Replies: 3120
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/08/29 07:48PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    FataMorgana

Quote mangochic: I think she is following Stephanie's MO, favoring one child Steffy over the other Thomas. She gave her shares to Steffy over Thomas.
    I don't get why she is advising Steffy to chase after Liam despite the fact she is supposed to be a psychiatrist. She should know that Liam has MAJOR issues!!!!!! and isn't son-in-law material. I don't like the fact she was very supportive of Steffy going after Liam at the very beginning even though he was with Hope. I shouldn't be surprised as she went after Ridge when he was with Brooke all those years ago.
    I don't know why she wants Thomas to jeopardize his future with Caroline by going after Hope. I don't get her and I still don't know why she has FC shares instead of Thorne, Felicia and Kristin when she hasn't been involved in the fashion business.

Was still wondering why that was the case.. maybe because of her divorce from Ridge LOL

#22   2012/08/29 07:57PM
    Soapstef

Quote mangochic: I think she is following Stephanie's MO, favoring one child Steffy over the other Thomas. She gave her shares to Steffy over Thomas.
    I don't get why she is advising Steffy to chase after Liam despite the fact she is supposed to be a psychiatrist. She should know that Liam has MAJOR issues!!!!!! and isn't son-in-law material. I don't like the fact she was very supportive of Steffy going after Liam at the very beginning even though he was with Hope. I shouldn't be surprised as she went after Ridge when he was with Brooke all those years ago.
    I don't know why she wants Thomas to jeopardize his future with Caroline by going after Hope. I don't get her and I still don't know why she has FC shares instead of Thorne, Felicia and Kristin when she hasn't been involved in the fashion business.

Oh she clearly favors Steffy over Thomas! She favors Liam over Thomas! It's quite disturbing.

#23   2012/08/30 06:41AM
    steffywillsu...

Poor Taylor got confused when she became a "Doctor". They told her she had to take a Hippocratic Oath; she thought they said hipocritic oath!

#24   2012/08/30 07:17AM
    mangochic

Quote steffywillsuckit: Poor Taylor got confused when she became a "Doctor". They told her she had to take a Hippocratic Oath; she thought they said hipocritic oath!

LMAO!!!!!!

#25   2012/08/30 07:23AM
    mangochic

Quote Soapstef:

Oh she clearly favors Steffy over Thomas! She favors Liam over Thomas! It's quite disturbing.

Steffy happiness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thomas

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 07:23AM
    #26   2012/08/30 07:49AM
    FataMorgana

Quote mangochic:
    Quote Soapstef:

Steffy happiness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thomas

LOL so true!

#27   2012/08/30 07:58AM
    Ojobear

TayTay is as delusional as her daughter and you would think TayTay would know better?? Guess not... So glad she is no Dr of mine!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 07:58AM
    #28   2012/08/30 08:05AM
    grandpadanucci

Here's what I dislike about Taylor. She is so quick to judge Brooke when in fact she is worse! She acts like she has won the award of "Mother of the Year", NOT! Terrible parenting skills to ask her daughter to go after Liam whom she knows clearly wants to be with Hope. Ugh! Taylor....go sit down and say nothing and stop bobbing your head when you talk to Ridge!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 09:59AM
    #29   2012/08/30 08:25AM
    Soapstef

Quote grandpadanucci: Here's what I dislike about Taylor. She is so quick to judge Brooke when in fact she is worse! She acts like she has won the award of "Mother of the Year", NOT! Terrible parenting skills to ask her daughter to go after Liam whom she knows clearly wants to be with Hope. Ugh! Taylor....go sit down and say nothing and stop bobbing your head when you talk to Ridge! If everyone says Brooke squints, well then Taylor is a bobblehead!

I've wanted to see Brooke punch her many times for this very thing! I was never more happy than when Ridge dumped her pathetic butt for sleeping with James and hiding it like FOREVER...and being a compete hypocrite and judging Brooke! That made my year!
    Ridge has failed over the years though to hold her accountable for her terrible parenting skills that have helped turn their kids into socially warped freaks. It's made me so angry that because of his own guilt about his kids he just let's Taylor off the hook as their kids blame him for all their issues! Sorry if that's considered OT.

#30   2012/08/30 08:30AM
    hopefan1

tayliar who did nothing for the fashion house at all got given 25% controlling interest in the divorce from ridge in other words she would have had nothing to give steffy at all. and steffy doesn't do anything for the company either. tayliar did this to stick it to brooke who did work for the company and kept on the mens backs to work and improve the quality of the work to draw in customers. brooke worked long hours and she did do alot for the company. thomas has taken after his father to design clothing. but tayliar has no business at fc.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list