List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 86430, Replies: 3120
    « 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 » »| page:
    #2851   2013/06/28 08:46AM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    Ojobear

Don't get me started on this whack job!! She is a low life dirty rotten nasty person to snoop like that in Brooke's medical records.. She deserves to be scolded by all and it's going to be a great day to see her get on her broom to never return!! I hate we have to see her for a few more episodes her character is a disgrace!

#2852   2013/06/28 08:52AM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Nuttytaylorhater:
    Quote missing atwt: Just 4 more episodes til this cackeling witch is gone . Party time .

*\0/* doing the happy dance... Woot! Woot! Doing the happy dance *\0/*

Welcome back . Been missing your witty fill in the blank quotes .

Thanks! I have finally caught up with the show and aside from the hypocritical criminal n)+ case, I'm really loving it. I can't wait for this pyscho b! w! to get off of my screen. She is nothing but wasted space and screen time.

#2853   2013/06/28 08:57AM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: I have a feeling that these next four days are going to be pure torture .

I know Monday will be hard to watch, but I will enjoy Eric telling her off, according to spoilers it says Thomas will defend her to Eric, so he must be pretty mad at her and that will be fun to watch, then Wednesday she should hop on her broom and fly to Paris.

IKR! It is going to be an amazing scene for HT, but I think all will work out in the end. Katie needs someone who will love her the way she needs to be loved and I think Brill will have a go at it. They may be the next super couple on BB. Wouldn't it be funny if Donna and Eric gets back together as well. I'm just counting down for the witch to exit stage right!!!!!!

#2854   2013/06/28 09:43AM
    BoredinTaos

I'm obviously behind in not knowing Taylor (HT) is leaving the show? Nothing could make me happier. She has played such a hypocritical know it all snoop for so long...what's ok for her and Steffy is not ok for Brooke or Hope. And sneaking into a fellow Doctor's office to look at private records was way over the top. I am so glad to watch on my DVR so when she is on I can fast forward. She gives shrinks a bad, bad name.

#2855   2013/06/28 09:58AM
    Letsbenice

Counting the days, hours and minutes for to be gone. Like Nutty said, poof, gone!

#2856   2013/06/28 11:07AM
    Ojobear

So with this nut about to tell something she found out illegally and Eric told her to calm down I'm thinking her accusing Bill that Eric may step up and say it was him?? Thus the reason Tay leaves?? What do you think?? Just a thought...

#2857   2013/06/28 11:52AM
    hopefan1

send tayquack back to prison were she belongs for breaking serious hippo laws. besides i am not going to miss her at all.

#2858   2013/06/28 12:50PM
    love my pups

I wish that Eric would of pushed her off the deck and left her for dead

#2859   2013/06/28 12:56PM
    love my pups

she went to far

#2860   2013/06/28 12:59PM
    hopefan1

tayquack only did it to stick it to all the logan women. she is so jealous because bill will not look her way and she proves her real nastiness on the airtime without any concern for will and katie in all of this.

« 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list