List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 84963, Replies: 3120
    « 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 » »| page:
    #2651   2013/05/25 07:25PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    LucyT

Quote Lynn11: Delicious times coming up!!! Hopefully the writers and head honchos have heard the fans!! Tayho is a show killer. Either address her sins and have them brought up, daily. To remind viewers and educate new ones that she is a hypocritical drunken hag, who has been with married men, lied, cheated and kills people....or kill her off. It's absurd that her past is not thrown in her face like she does to Brooke.

I'm so glad this awful poorly written character is leaving.

Let's thank Bell for not keeping her....

I hope she is outed by Eric or better yet by SF some how I wish the Queen bee would come back and out Taylor face to face for all to see.

#2652   2013/05/26 12:32PM
    Ojobear

She's so clueless she is useless!!! Will be great to see her exit and hopefully this time with no return in sight!!

#2653   2013/05/26 12:49PM
    Lynn11

Quote Ojobear: She's so clueless she is useless!!! Will be great to see her exit and hopefully this time with no return in sight!!

I can't see why they would ever take her back. She adds nothing, is such a horrible character. To many don't buy her as "good" cause we all know of her skanky past. She has chemistry with nobody. Is harsh in both looks and demeanor. Virtually all the other characters have layers. Taylor and Steffy do not. Their so one dimensional, and their histories if hate hate hate is boring and overdone. We get it. They dont like Brooke.

Taylor can't have one moment where she isn't obsessing about Brooke. The writers must hate this character too. But she offers nothing. Her grandchild dies, can't cry???? Just runs her mouth about getting pregnant immediately???? Then LIES to Hope, big surprise. Taylor is all lies. Liam had not even discusses it with the baby killer. He was actually getting her stuffed at home so he could get the heck away from her...straight to Hope!!!

Taylor is just such drag on the show. Please be done with her once and fir all.

#2654   2013/05/26 06:39PM
    bnbloveLA

This psycho motor mouth is a total waste of air time. No one cares for her. Just get rid of her already.

#2655   2013/05/26 09:16PM
    grandmarose

Taylor's character has always revolved around hating Brooke and wanting everything she had but she always had Stephanie around to do the dirty work and she played that "innocent victim" to a T. Everyone was always taking advantage of her, she never ever did anything wrong, that "woe is me" got to be so tedious a long time ago.

#2656   2013/05/27 06:29AM
    LucyT

I can't wait till Taylors gone

#2657   2013/05/27 07:46AM
    bnbloveLA

Me too Lucy. This nasty mother/daughter duo GONE forever....we need a GIANT party just to celebrate and do the happy dance, cuz the show will then actually be enjoyable.

#2658   2013/05/27 08:40AM
    LucyT

Quote bnbloveLA: Me too Lucy. This nasty mother/daughter duo GONE forever....we need a GIANT party just to celebrate and do the happy dance, cuz the show will then actually be enjoyable.

I agree we should all show are joy in a big way!What do you think

#2659   2013/05/27 02:35PM
    bnbloveLA

YES, Lucy, it should be the celebration of the year with champaign and music....dancing all night long! What a party that would be. No More skank and her psycho mama! Can you imagine how great the show would be without those nasty Hayes women?

#2660   2013/05/27 03:15PM
    stormiegirl

Has everyone forgotten Taylor was with Nick, Brooke's ex Thorne Brooke's ex and what was that other guy Brooke was married to Whip or something like that him too and Taylor took Rick from Steffy everyone seems to forget she is a ho too she is not miss perfect she is only with Eric now to get what her kids want and they ain't even true Forresters lol They have the shares they have because Ridge gave them to them and Steffy messed around with Bill and got her shares Liam is an idiot you gonna marry a woman that had an affair with your father really

« 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list