List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34PM, Views: 90441, Replies: 3124
    « 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 » »| page:
    #2621   2013/05/22 09:18PM
    Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)
    BETTYBOOP68

Seriously, will SOMEONE yank this womans license already?!! How many ethical violations does one doctor get to commit without at least being sanctioned for it? It started way back when she first started going after Ridge , the husband of her dead patient who'd JUST passed away.Ridge was a grieving widower at the time Taylor began relentlessly pursuing him .All in the name of grief counseling of course. And don't even get me started on this recent mess with Katie. How does this QUACK get away with this?

#2622   2013/05/22 09:25PM
    LucyT

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote LucyT: I am speechless this woman is an idiot

Push your daughter to have another baby so if it gets here alive she can realize what her actions really cost her.Stephy it's no wonder your so selfish your mom thinks avoiding your pain will heal you.So by all means jump into what ever feels good at the time. spoken like a true drunk Taylor Why don't you go to a bar!

LOL maybe she's already started drinking again. It's the only way to explain such horrendous advice.
    We have to remember though she's only staying true to her character . The way she held onto Ridge all those years was with the kids. She trapped him with Thomas so she's hoping Steffy will follow in her sad pathetic footsteps.

YES ,YES,We should commend the writers at least they have kept Taylors character consistantly pathetic.

#2623   2013/05/23 04:21AM
    Biggest BB Fan

I wish they would do something with the bobble head Taylor, she makes me insane. I wish Hope would have given it to her good yesterday....what nerve speaking for Liam

#2624   2013/05/23 01:39PM
    Vettey

Quote bnbloveLA: I'm so sick of this psycho motor mouth talking nonsense and lies. I wish she has an 'off' button I can push, so I don't have to listen to her at all!

She had to know that talking to Hope was a waste of time! Hope know's that Taylor does not care one bit if she get hurt! Taylor is all about supporting her kids, no matter what wrong-headed decision they make! So, why even pretend! Why lie!

#2625   2013/05/23 01:51PM
    Eelina

For a psychiatrist to encourage her daughter to get pregnant right after a miscarriage is crazy. Steffy should have time (6 months to a year at least) to grieve. The body and the mind need time to heal. Taylor did advise Steffy that pregnancy would not take away the pain but with little emphasis. Also, the new baby that is conceived right away may grow up thinking that he/she is only here because another baby died--happened to a friend of mine.

Instead of talking to Hope, who is really only a symptom of Liam’s wishy washy, disloyal behavior, Taylor should be counseling Liam (or more appropriately getting him to see an impartial grievance counselor) to help him cope with the loss.

#2626   2013/05/23 02:04PM
    missing atwt

Quote Eelina: For a psychiatrist to encourage her daughter to get pregnant right after a miscarriage is crazy. Steffy should have time (6 months to a year at least) to grieve. The body and the mind need time to heal. Taylor did advise Steffy that pregnancy would not take away the pain but with little emphasis. Also, the new baby that is conceived right away may grow up thinking that he/she is only here because another baby died--happened to a friend of mine.

Instead of talking to Hope, who is really only a symptom of Liam’s wishy washy, disloyal behavior, Taylor should be counseling Liam (or more appropriately getting him to see an impartial grievance counselor) to help him cope with the loss.

Only think going thru the quacks mind is not losing to a Logan . Her daughters health and sanity comes second .

#2627   2013/05/23 02:15PM
    Ojobear

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote Eelina: For a psychiatrist to encourage her daughter to get pregnant right after a miscarriage is crazy. Steffy should have time (6 months to a year at least) to grieve. The body and the mind need time to heal. Taylor did advise Steffy that pregnancy would not take away the pain but with little emphasis. Also, the new baby that is conceived right away may grow up thinking that he/she is only here because another baby died--happened to a friend of mine.

Only think going thru the quacks mind is not losing to a Logan . Her daughters health and sanity comes second .

Yes, Missing ITA!!! You know priorities!!

#2628   2013/05/23 03:52PM
    hopefan1

taybore is an alcoholic and a murderer.

#2629   2013/05/23 07:16PM
    grandmarose

So true, not to mention the fact that she had a D & C which is still considered a surgery . Two weeks is probably the minimum to wait before trying to get pregnant.
    Taylor is a doctor and should know this.

#2630   2013/05/23 07:18PM
    tinklebell

this thing dont need another baby,she is to stupid.

« 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list