List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 08:51AM, Views: 90586, Replies: 3125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/29 05:26PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    steffywillsu...

Quote grandpadanucci: This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

PS. Permission granted by Addy

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

You go GPD! I am LOL and ROTFLMBO at Taylor and her toddler tantrum thriwing child. Give Steffy back her shiny ball and let her fall into her alcoholism since her mother was one we know she is capable! Taylor is a terrible mother and an awful "Doctor".

#12   2012/08/29 06:14PM
    grandmarose

Quote grandpadanucci: This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

PS. Permission granted by Addy

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

Oh yes, she is pushing Steffy to follow her path indeed all the while telling everyone who will listen that she is an "psychiatrist", see it says so right here on the little card instead of telling Steffy steer clear of a man with divided affections, like her father, she tells her now's your change, quick grab him before Hope changes her mind.
    Maybe Dr. Barton will give them an appointment.

#13   2012/08/29 06:24PM
    HFless

Quote grandpadanucci: It is sort ofn depends which side of the bed she wakes up on the day she treats her patients! LOL

And also which patient is on the other side of the bed

#14   2012/08/29 06:46PM
    grandmarose

Quote HFless:
    Quote grandpadanucci: It is sort ofn depends which side of the bed she wakes up on the day she treats her patients! LOL

And also which patient is on the other side of the bed

So true, or maybe who she thinks is on the other side of the bed, you sometimes she forgets and she gets to day dreamming.

#15   2012/08/29 06:48PM
    grandpadanucci

Just wanted to forewarn posters that if another thread was opened re. Hate Taylor a long time and if Addy finds it, this thread will be closed. The other one will be kept open. Thank you.

#16   2012/08/29 06:52PM
    steffywillsu...

Gee, those self appointed mods must be working overtime to force this board to be all Forrester Fantasy Land!

#17   2012/08/29 07:07PM
    SisSchaffer

[We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. - ADMIN]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/04 08:17PM
    #18   2012/08/29 07:11PM
    KatyDidNot

Poor, poor Taylor. Almost feel sorry for her as she has become nothing but a joke...almost. It's hard to believe I once like her. Don't know who is more pathetic, her or her idiot daughter.

#19   2012/08/29 07:39PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote SisSchaffer: Well thank god we live in "The United States of America"...
    I think Taylor is great for accepting her daughter's wants or wishes" above "ALL" else. Taylor believes her daughter is "the most" important person in her life,(as it should b)!!!

No pun intended sis, but Taylor like all mothers, should always think their children are the most important people in their lives, but it is how you advice your daughter. Taylor being a psychiatrist should know by now that her daughter has major mental issues!

#20   2012/08/29 07:45PM
    mangochic

I think she is following Stephanie's MO, favoring one child Steffy over the other Thomas. She gave her shares to Steffy over Thomas.
    I don't get why she is advising Steffy to chase after Liam despite the fact she is supposed to be a psychiatrist. She should know that Liam has MAJOR issues!!!!!! and isn't son-in-law material. I don't like the fact she was very supportive of Steffy going after Liam at the very beginning even though he was with Hope. I shouldn't be surprised as she went after Ridge when he was with Brooke all those years ago.
    I don't know why she wants Thomas to jeopardize his future with Caroline by going after Hope. I don't get her and I still don't know why she has FC shares instead of Thorne, Felicia and Kristin when she hasn't been involved in the fashion business.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list