List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 08:10AM, Views: 89100, Replies: 3120
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/11/03 02:24PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    grandpadanucci

Welcome Beatrice and zippers! ITA what a nutcase she is....I guess when you start treating nut cases, you become one!

#92   2012/11/03 02:27PM
    novemberrain72

She is so full of hot air aways will be second choice just like her daughter they both can chachacha off my screen.

#93   2012/11/03 04:38PM
    LOGANDRONE

Quote navitavi: More hypocrisy. Did Taylor really go in there and tell Hope that she put too much of her personal life into the line? Did she really say that as Thomas unveils "Caroline by TF?"

Did she really say no one liked Hope being with a married man? How about no one liked Steffy smooching on an engaged man? What about Steffy horning in on her step-sister's engagement? That was just as public as everything else.

Did this pop therapist really come in and try to tell someone how to run a business? I wish Rick and Hope had not been so accommodating.

Yes she said it.
    So...which part did she lie about?
    That the fans didn't like Hope sleeping with a married man? That was SHOWN to be the case and is STILL reflected in sales.
    Did she LIE when she said that she shouldn't have tied her line to her pretend and almost weddings?
    I'm not getting what the objections are. When did telling the truth become wrong?

#94   2012/11/03 04:44PM
    Ruby Scarlett

I think this still is a Hate Taylor thread . . .

#95   2012/11/03 04:46PM
    zippers32

Quote grandpadanucci: Welcome Beatrice and zippers! ITA what a nutcase she is....I guess when you start treating nut cases, you become one!

Thank you. Taylor comes off crazier than her patients.

#96   2012/11/03 04:51PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Ruby Scarlett: I think this still is a Hate Taylor thread . . .

Thats what i thought to. Wow everybody must hate taylor to they must see her for the quack we do

#97   2012/11/03 05:13PM
    SisSchaffer

Quote FlyerMCRS:
    Quote grandpadanucci: How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

She makes too much sense!! Sorry you don't understand her!

ITA Flyer...Taylor only stated the obvious to Hope!
    Taylor does not need to call out Hope on her relationships cuz Hope has NO relationships!!!
    Also, how about Taylor has a certificate to ADVISE or life-coach the "emotionally handicapped" (and that would b Hope)
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!

#98   2012/11/03 05:28PM
    novemberrain72

This is a hate taylor thread .which addy approved for us haters. By the way that certicate she has must of came from a crackerjack box. Katie needs to run in the other direction.

#99   2012/11/03 06:36PM
    LucyT

I hate taylor for not dragging thorne out of the basement and putting him where he rightfully should be CEO.

#100   2012/11/03 07:39PM
    LucyT

I hate Taylor for killing Darla.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list