List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Started by grandpadanucci at 2012/08/29 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/29 12:13PM, Views: 91591, Replies: 3126
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/29 01:19PM
    I HATE TAYLOR CLUB! Taylor Bashing Only
    grandpadanucci

This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

PS. Permission granted by Addy

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/29 03:09PM
    #2   2012/08/29 01:26PM
    Re: I HATE TAYLOR CLUB! Taylor Bashing Only
    Soapstef

Great idea! She comes up so much that we need a place to discuss just her antics and silliness.

#3   2012/08/29 01:30PM
    navitavi

I don't get Taylor's reasoning. She must be an "if it feels good, do it" type doctor.

#4   2012/08/29 01:34PM
    Soapstef

Quote navitavi: I don't get Taylor's reasoning. She must be an "if it feels good, do it" type doctor.

Hahaha! That must be it! There's no other way to explain her reasoning.

#5   2012/08/29 01:40PM
    grandpadanucci

It is sort ofn depends which side of the bed she wakes up on the day she treats her patients! LOL

#6   2012/08/29 01:45PM
    Soapstef

I just saw today's show. Why in the world is she so giddy that Steffy will be Plan B? It's beyond appalling that she could support this nonsense.

#7   2012/08/29 01:54PM
    hopefan1

taylor plays the poor me victim card in order to get sympathy from bill liar and ridge and she has gotten use to her boo hoo ing its not fair to her at all nonsense. and this encouraging her adult daughter to accept being the default woman just because she did to get the man is the same taylor back up on that high horse thinking everybody has to cater to her and her daughter all the time. and being rude and nasty to the logan women is nothing new out of taylor.

#8   2012/08/29 02:45PM
    Lady Sinjin

I cannot stand Taylor so here count me in on this thread. She's been a pain in the neck since she decided that she wanted Ridge for herself back in the 80's! She's been on her high horse ever since.

#9   2012/08/29 04:50PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    Soapstef

Lord knows there's never been a more boring woman on soaps. Ridge may as well have been in a coma because she made him just as boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/30 07:05AM
    #10   2012/08/29 05:01PM
    Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please
    fla_beach_bunny

I have never liked Taylor on the show. I always hated her for acting like she was better then anyone. She cracks me up expecting others to respect her marriage to Ridge, yet shes chased him all these years when he went back to Brooke. I hate her double standards. For instance, expecting Hope to respect Steffys marriage, but encouraging Steffy to chase after Liam who was engaged to Hope at the time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list