List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: MIA Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MIA Amber

Started by beachgirl02840 at 2012/08/28 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/29 10:02AM, Views: 953, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/28 10:12AM
    MIA Amber
    beachgirl02840

An Amber appearance is way overdue on this show. She is the closest character there is to filling the huge void of the always entertaining Sally Spectra.

IDK what will be going on with FC with Ridge going but now would be the time for a rival fashion house to appear and take on a potentially crippled FC. I can't believe they aren't losing money and then the possible in-house battles...

Let Amber be involved with the new fashion house.

#2   2012/08/28 10:16AM
    Re: MIA Amber
    Izitjo

Quote beachgirl02840: An Amber appearance is way overdue on this show. She is the closest character there is to filling the huge void of the always entertaining Sally Spectra.

IDK what will be going on with FC with Ridge going but now would be the time for a rival fashion house to appear and take on a potentially crippled FC. I can't believe they aren't losing money and then the possible in-house battles...

Even if shes out of Ricks life, shes still Rosies mother and a member of the Forrester clan. Them ignoring her caracter is a SIN!
    Amber rocks and brings so much drama, I could watch her everyday and not get bored.

#3   2012/08/28 10:18AM
    fortaylor

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote beachgirl02840: An Amber appearance is way overdue on this show. She is the closest character there is to filling the huge void of the always entertaining Sally Spectra.

Even if shes out of Ricks life, shes still Rosies mother and a member of the Forrester clan. Them ignoring her caracter is a SIN!
    Amber rocks and brings so much drama, I could watch her everyday and not get bored.

I agree with you both! Amber needs to be brought back

#4   2012/08/28 10:27AM
    NoUdidnt

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote Izitjo:

I agree with you both! Amber needs to be brought back

Cosigned above! I just posted today that Amber was missed.

#5   2012/08/28 10:33AM
    BBfan4now

What happened to Jackie M? I haven't seen anything in months about it and it seems all other story lines have dried up since the triangle has taken over the entire show. How sad. I don't watch the show that much now. It's always the same old thing every day ... Hope/Liam/Steffy. There are other people on the show and there should be more diversity. Guess it's time to just chuck it altogether and use that half-hour more productively.

#6   2012/08/28 10:34AM
    daisy1984

It took them forever to update the opening credits, but Nick, Jackie and Owen are finally gone. Amber and Oliver are stil there, so we can hope for an appearance by one or both.

#7   2012/08/28 10:47AM
    Stewie.and.M...

I miss her and her antics. I would be nice to see her back, winning one for once. It doesn't seem as if there is much room for anyone who isn't involved in this triangle, now that they sucked Thomas , Caroline, and Rick into it. Grrrrrr.

#8   2012/08/28 11:09AM
    KSFan

I noticed that too daisy1984. I also noticed that they added Caroline to the opening credits also. Since Oliver is still on there do you think there might be a Hope/Oliver revival?

#9   2012/08/28 11:33AM
    beachgirl02840

I also noticed the change in opening credits. I guess there is always hope. I mean why keep Oliver on the credits when he hasn't been seen in months if they don't plan on using him at some point. Thorne at least gets a scene here and there (NOT NEARLY ENOUGH)and Amber did have story this Spring(BUT SHE NEEDS ANOTHER). Like mentioned Amber is connected to the Forresters via Rosie. I know Rick is acting way less than honorable but I still would love for Amber to get pregnant with his baby. The fallout from that could be story for years.

#10   2012/08/28 11:38AM
    myfavs100

Quote BBfan4now:

What happened to Jackie M? I haven't seen anything in months about it and it seems all other story lines have dried up since the triangle has taken over the entire show. How sad. I don't watch the show that much now. It's always the same old thing every day ... Hope/Liam/Steffy. There are other people on the show and there should be more diversity. Guess it's time to just chuck it altogether and use that half-hour more productively.

There was a spoiler about Amber coming back. I have posted more than once that Mrs. C from Y&R buying Jackie M's for Amber would be a great s/l. We could get crossover from J. Cooper (Mrs. C), Kristin St. John (Neil Winters), and Debbie Morgan (Harmony).

Then maybe B&B could get more of the over 4 million Y&R viewers to stay tuned to B&B. As of now, B&B loses over 1 million of the Y&R audience.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list