List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Its Official Susan Flannery Leaving B&B

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Its Official Susan Flannery Leaving B&B

Started by malayshia escalia at 2012/08/20 11:58AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/21 08:47AM, Views: 3281, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/08/20 08:21PM
    Re: Its Official Susan Flannery Leaving B&B
    hopey pix

I feel so sad to hear this!!Please no more!!But,I don't blame these people for leaving the Hope and Steffie not so funny half hour!!It's too much them already!!Susan,you are B&B,and I for one will sorely miss you and Ron Moss!!I think the writers should hang themselves out to dry with Ron's scarf!!

#22   2012/08/20 08:29PM
    bethis

Quote RedFire75:
    Quote Izitjo: The end of an era. The only defense against trash is walking out the door.
    I knew it was coming but it sucks that it's here.

I know right? I knew it was coming but gosh, now I want to cry. The Queen is my favorite character (along with her namesake), I'm going to miss her terribly. *cries*

well if this is true i may just stop watching now because if will be hard to know the show is going end i will just stop now so that would not feel the lost just really sucks why why don't they want to keep working well they are paying hope everyone else salary

#23   2012/08/21 07:22AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote Izitjo: The end of an era. The only defense against trash is walking out the door.
    I knew it was coming but it sucks that it's here.

That is so sad - I'm a huge SF fan. And even thought I don't care for the red scarf baron, I like RM, too. Between these two loses and the constant triangle-only shows, I am really losing interest in B&B fast.

#24   2012/08/21 07:27AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

Quote Gold Lief: How we will miss Susan Flannery's Stephanie on the show! There will never be another character like Stephanie Forrester or Sally Spectra! They were the best of B&B and nobody will ever be like those women! I will miss her so much. To me, she was always the heart and the soul and the concience of B&B. She was the most gorgeous woman when B&B started and she and Eric were the bold and beautiful of this show. I hate to see such a wonderful actress leave. She brought Stephanie alive for us and really was the reason that I even started watching this soap opera. I always loved her scenes with Taylor and Ridge and thier children. Those were the best years of this show and they still can't be beat. I will miss her so much. I wish her well and much success in whatever she does when she leaves us.

I second that. Even on her bad days, you still had to love her because you know everything she was doing was out of love for her family and keeping them together. She definitely will be missed.

#25   2012/08/21 07:29AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote SomeGirlInTexas:
    Quote Gold Lief: How we will miss Susan Flannery's Stephanie on the show! There will never be another character like Stephanie Forrester or Sally Spectra! They were the best of B&B and nobody will ever be like those women! I will miss her so much. To me, she was always the heart and the soul and the concience of B&B. She was the most gorgeous woman when B&B started and she and Eric were the bold and beautiful of this show. I hate to see such a wonderful actress leave. She brought Stephanie alive for us and really was the reason that I even started watching this soap opera. I always loved her scenes with Taylor and Ridge and thier children. Those were the best years of this show and they still can't be beat. I will miss her so much. I wish her well and much success in whatever she does when she leaves us.

I second that. Even on her bad days, you still had to love her because you know everything she was doing was out of love for her family and keeping them together. She definitely will be missed.

She will be - but let's face it: the only reason she has been on lately is to prop up this awful, shoved-down-our-throats triangle. Her talents are being wasted, sadly. Well, so is everyone's on the show, if you ask me - well, at least those with talent.

#26   2012/08/21 07:37AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote SomeGirlInTexas:

She will be - but let's face it: the only reason she has been on lately is to prop up this awful, shoved-down-our-throats triangle. Her talents are being wasted, sadly. Well, so is everyone's on the show, if you ask me - well, at least those with talent.

Yes, she was talented and it is sad. Her character was so multifaceted. She always told it like it was without sugar coating, she was at times the character you loved to hate when she plotting and conniving. And she wasn't afraid to say, "yeah, i did it and this is why."

#27   2012/08/21 07:39AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Yes, she was talented and it is sad. Her character was so multifaceted. She always told it like it was without sugar coating, she was at times the character you loved to hate when she plotting and conniving. And she wasn't afraid to say, "yeah, i did it and this is why."

Yeah a lot of things Stephanie did made me cringe, but like many viewers, I still adored her.

This show is sinking, and its sinking fast - B&B without Stephanie . . . I hope they write her out in a manner that befits her contributions to the show, and not as some silly side-note to another storyline.

#28   2012/08/21 07:41AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:

Yeah a lot of things Stephanie did made me cringe, but like many viewers, I still adored her.

This show is sinking, and its sinking fast - B&B without Stephanie . . . I hope they write her out in a manner that befits her contributions to the show, and not as some silly side-note to another storyline.

YES! Giver her something respectable and honorable to her character and her contribution to this show and NOT some five min story line bull. She deserves better!

#29   2012/08/21 08:33AM
    beachgirl02840

Has SF, herself, actually made a statement yet? We have been hearing from setside sources that she has been retiring for like 5 years now.

If SF confirms this, it will be a huge blow.

#30   2012/08/21 08:39AM
    Trish12

Quote beachgirl02840: Has SF, herself, actually made a statement yet? We have been hearing from setside sources that she has been retiring for like 5 years now.

If SF confirms this, it will be a huge blow.

It was confirmed. B&B will loose a lot of fans and I'm one of them. I refuse to watch Brook and the rest of the Logan trash.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list