List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Antonio Sabato = New Ridge

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Antonio Sabato = New Ridge

Started by silkgypsy at 2012/08/16 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/17 06:26PM, Views: 2453, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/16 10:13PM
    Antonio Sabato = New Ridge
    silkgypsy

Yeah....it would certainly work!!

#2   2012/08/16 11:01PM
    Re: Antonio Sabato = New Ridge
    soapoperapimp

oh yea! he is one hot smoking dude! you know who else i thought of peter gallagher! he fitd the role

#3   2012/08/17 03:58AM
    bbfan23

Oh YES!!!

Not that it matters much, but didn't he play Dante?

#4   2012/08/17 04:43AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

I read on another thread a few days ago a poster had mentioned Grant Aleksander (Phillip, Guiding Light) as a possible Ridge. I think he would be a great fit because he has similiar facial features, bone structure, body build and wouldn't be too hard of a transition into the Ridge character. JMO.

#5   2012/08/17 04:44AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

Quote bbfan23: Oh YES!!!

You know what... I think he might have.

#6   2012/08/17 11:47AM
    navitavi

Quote SomeGirlInTexas: Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

I read on another thread a few days ago a poster had mentioned Grant Aleksander (Phillip, Guiding Light) as a possible Ridge. I think he would be a great fit because he has similiar facial features, bone structure, body build and wouldn't be too hard of a transition into the Ridge character. JMO.

Phillip as Ridge would be too damn awesome. It would make up for the fact that I won't have Ronn Moss, who I think IS sexy and has been the hottest Ridge they ever could have picked.

#7   2012/08/17 11:48AM
    ChitownMandM

LOVE THAT IDEA! Peter Gallagher would work too!

#8   2012/08/17 11:48AM
    navitavi

What if they picked Vincent Irizarry?

I know it would be a total departure, but OMG......I'd love that, too.

#9   2012/08/17 11:49AM
    Tayfam

Quote bbfan23: Oh YES!!!

Yes he did.

#10   2012/08/17 11:51AM
    lorree

Quote SomeGirlInTexas: Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

That is a wonderful idea, I love Grant Aleksander so much!! I never wanted Brooke with Ridge, but I sure would if they chose Grant to play him!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list