List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge is leaving :(

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge is leaving :(

Started by kellyannabama at 2012/08/16 08:24PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/18 08:03AM, Views: 1943, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/08/16 08:24PM
    Ridge is leaving :(
    kellyannabama

Ron Moss is leaving Bold and the Beautiful and I must say that today marks the begging of the end. Bold lately has been dragging like a dead horse, there nothing left. To me and for many others we feel as if were being forced feed certain characters like (HOPE) and they’re no justice. As a child I would watch this story with my granny and as and an adult we still watch it together but even she feels feed up with the same rodent storyline.
    Back in the day Bold was a soap that packed more action then any of there hour long counter parts, there was always something going on; and every character got there chance to be the winner. But now Bold to me needs to end, the storylines lack in passion and its just boring and rodent and I can see why Ron Moss is leaving and I want be surprised if JM is next.

#2   2012/08/16 09:25PM
    Re: Ridge is leaving :(
    soapoperapimp

have ridge crossover to y&r and get it on with jill!!!

#3   2012/08/16 09:27PM
    gingerlily

Quote soapoperapimp: have ridge crossover to y&r and get it on with jill!!!

if ronn moss wants to do that...I wouldn't mind it....I would see....

#4   2012/08/16 09:39PM
    tayfan12

rm is leaving the show. he is along in age. i want him to be happy with his music. he has always loved his music and band more than the soap world. i do not find the show boring at all. in fact i am happy that hope ends things between her and liam for good. i want to see hope move on to another man maybe oliver or bring back dante for hope. i want to see hope change career paths and start to work with young women and make a difference in their lives. she is such a young sweet girl. if steffy wants liam let her chase him all over la. its her problem anyways. although i do not put stock in the couples on this show the writers yank that rug really fast and the couples split up and divorce too many times.

#5   2012/08/18 07:44AM
    Izitjo

Quote kellyannabama: Ron Moss is leaving Bold and the Beautiful and I must say that today marks the begging of the end. Bold lately has been dragging like a dead horse, there nothing left. To me and for many others we feel as if were being forced feed certain characters like (HOPE) and they’re no justice. As a child I would watch this story with my granny and as and an adult we still watch it together but even she feels feed up with the same rodent storyline.
    Back in the day Bold was a soap that packed more action then any of there hour long counter parts, there was always something going on; and every character got there chance to be the winner. But now Bold to me needs to end, the storylines lack in passion and its just boring and rodent and I can see why Ron Moss is leaving and I want be surprised if JM is next.

I can't say I agree with your post but I love your screen name. It's adorable.

#6   2012/08/18 08:03AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote kellyannabama: Ron Moss is leaving Bold and the Beautiful and I must say that today marks the begging of the end. Bold lately has been dragging like a dead horse, there nothing left. To me and for many others we feel as if were being forced feed certain characters like (HOPE) and they’re no justice. As a child I would watch this story with my granny and as and an adult we still watch it together but even she feels feed up with the same rodent storyline.

I wonder if the 8 car pileup accident he and his wife were in has anything to do with his leaving the show? I know he suffered a head and shoulder injury but, it was said not to be serious.
    Or was it just his salary dispute? CBS says he may be replaced with a younger male and it will be as if Ridge never really left. The younger man will just move right in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list