List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL IS GOING GET CANCELLED!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL IS GOING GET CANCELLED!!!!

Started by Love Triangle at 2012/08/15 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/16 01:03PM, Views: 8968, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/08/16 08:01AM
    Re: BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL IS GOING GET CANCELLED!!!!
    J.K.

I have been a fan since day one of the show. I will admitt that over the years I have taken my leave but I have always come back. They always had a variety of characters fetured in the show. Today is nothing like that. We have had Steffy Hope and Liam show. These three characters have been crammed down our throats for over a year. This story just isn't working. By the outcry of viewers demanding and end of it is proof. I don't care if your a fan of either character in the trio they all need to take a rest. They do not have what it takes to carry this show on their own. Use the talent of the others you have on the show in new and excitings stories. Maybe get back to the war of the fashion houses. I did love the fashion shows. This is they way I see it.

#32   2012/08/16 08:11AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote J.K.: I have been a fan since day one of the show. I will admitt that over the years I have taken my leave but I have always come back. They always had a variety of characters fetured in the show. Today is nothing like that. We have had Steffy Hope and Liam show. These three characters have been crammed down our throats for over a year. This story just isn't working. By the outcry of viewers demanding and end of it is proof. I don't care if your a fan of either character in the trio they all need to take a rest. They do not have what it takes to carry this show on their own. Use the talent of the others you have on the show in new and excitings stories. Maybe get back to the war of the fashion houses. I did love the fashion shows. This is they way I see it.

I think that Bell has heard the outcry, and hopefully is ending this triangle. The storyline got stale along time ago. Hope/Liam and Steffy while all are great- the fans are sick of this. It time to bring back some mystery and some fun stories. I know this is the first time in years I have thought of stop watching, but figured I would give Bell until September to end this hidious story - if not I am done.

#33   2012/08/16 08:18AM
    Maggie1104

Well, as much as we may not enjoy some of the story lines that seem to drag on for an eternity, I would never wish this show to be cancelled. I will say that I think soaps are going the WRONG route by trying to bring in younger actors (to attract a younger audience) because times have changed. Young people are on the computer most of the day and night (whether it be FB, twitter, e-mail, etc.) and they don't keep up with soaps as their parents did in the past. Moving forward, I hope Bell gets a wake up call and give these veteran actors a more active role in the story-lines. This show has some of the best actors on television (soaps) and there is NO reason at all that B&B shouldn't be at the TOP and pulling in a huge audience. But, they are going to have to make changes. Absolutely give some of the younger actors some material but not virtually the entire AIR time of the show and with repetitious material.

#34   2012/08/16 08:19AM
    Boatchick22

Quote fortaylor: Hang in there everyone! The triangle will end withinthe next few weeks! I have ead that Bell knows that it has dragged on too long and is hutin the show, among othe things. Better days ahead.

Hey! It will truly end? Will it end good for our girl?

#35   2012/08/16 08:28AM
    daisy1984

I don't know how there is a good ending for any of these characters. No woman really deserves to be saddled with Liam, so the only good ending might be if he ends up alone. Even if Hope comes to her senses, Steffy seems willing to take Liam back. Since, Liam should not be inflicted on any woman, Steffy is inviting a continuing heartache with him.

#36   2012/08/16 08:33AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote Maggie1104: Well, as much as we may not enjoy some of the story lines that seem to drag on for an eternity, I would never wish this show to be cancelled. I will say that I think soaps are going the WRONG route by trying to bring in younger actors (to attract a younger audience) because times have changed. Young people are on the computer most of the day and night (whether it be FB, twitter, e-mail, etc.) and they don't keep up with soaps as their parents did in the past. Moving forward, I hope Bell gets a wake up call and give these veteran actors a more active role in the story-lines. This show has some of the best actors on television (soaps) and there is NO reason at all that B&B shouldn't be at the TOP and pulling in a huge audience. But, they are going to have to make changes. Absolutely give some of the younger actors some material but not virtually the entire AIR time of the show and with repetitious material.

great post, and ITA

#37   2012/08/16 11:05AM
    kookiecookie

I should be cancelled this is the worst storyline ever.

#38   2012/08/16 12:54PM
    z0deac

I agree. There is only so much that anyone can take of the use of the word "destiny" with Ridge and Brooke. Now, they have Steffy throwing it around. The should change the name of the show to the Brooke and Hope show. That's all B&B is about.

#39   2012/08/16 01:03PM
    gingerlily

Quote z0deac: I agree. There is only so much that anyone can take of the use of the word "destiny" with Ridge and Brooke. Now, they have Steffy throwing it around. The should change the name of the show to the Brooke and Hope show. That's all B&B is about.

the past was the best of times when all th actors was used on a daily basis ans great story lines

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list