List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/08/13 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/26 01:40PM, Views: 3015, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/13 01:51PM
    Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????
    cbruns71471

Didn't she say I would give you an hour to decide or I would leave. He told her "I'm marrying my first choice Hope" - now she is still there taking him out and BEGGING him to be with her. Girl - WHERE IS YOUR SELF-RESPECT. It's sad how she and her mother just beg and beg for men that don't really want them!

#2   2012/08/13 01:52PM
    Re: Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????
    beekeeper

Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

#3   2012/08/13 01:55PM
    grandpadanucci

Steffy is not going anywhere b/c she is not leaving Liam behind. She is so obsessed with the waffler, that she now is in the process of controlling his lame life.

#4   2012/08/13 02:02PM
    FataMorgana

Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

ow so now its Thomas his fault? LOL

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

#5   2012/08/13 02:07PM
    beckyt

Quote FataMorgana:
    Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

#6   2012/08/13 02:10PM
    beekeeper

Quote beckyt:
    Quote FataMorgana:

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

If Liam REALLY loved Hope where Steffy was or wasn't wouldn't make a difference.

Poor Hope: Steffy won't leave and make Liam love me more. I know she could, she made him marry me now whyyy won't she make LIIIIAAAMMM love ONLY MEEE!!!! MOMMIE!!! MAKE STEFFY LEAVE!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/13 02:11PM
    #7   2012/08/13 02:18PM
    cbruns71471

Quote beekeeper:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote FataMorgana:

If Liam REALLY loved Hope where Steffy was or wasn't wouldn't make a difference.

Poor Hope: Steffy won't leave and make Liam love me more. I know she could, she made him marry me now whyyy won't she make LIIIIAAAMMM love ONLY MEEE!!!! MOMMIE!!! MAKE STEFFY LEAVE!!!

He doens' love either of them

#8   2012/08/13 02:19PM
    beckyt

Quote beekeeper:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote FataMorgana:

lmASSo

#9   2012/08/13 02:44PM
    stopthemadness

Quote beckyt:
    Quote FataMorgana:

omg!!!! steffy hasn't been true to anything she has said why start now she is nothing but a desperate little girl who needs the attention of this no balls loser god give it a rest if he loved her why doesn't he chase her and not the other way round!!!!! ps. a real man would have run a mile by now with this nut job next she'l put his rabbit in a pot and cook it if he doesn't marry her

#10   2012/08/13 02:51PM
    beckyt

Quote stopthemadness:
    Quote beckyt:
    Quote FataMorgana:

omg!!!! steffy hasn't been true to anything she has said why start now she is nothing but a desperate little girl who needs the attention of this no balls loser god give it a rest if he loved her why doesn't he chase her and not the other way round!!!!! ps. a real man would have run a mile by now with this nut job next she'l put his rabbit in a pot and cook it if he doesn't marry her

Love is a funny thing! Steffy loves him even if heis a balless loser! She might just chase and catch him and have the time of her life one things for sure Liam can't be to worried about Hope and be with Steffy as much as he is! Like big brother said he was fondeling around in bed with Steffy because ( quote he damn well wanted to! ) I think he likes her!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list