List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ron Moss is OUT as Ridge after 25 Years on B&B

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ron Moss is OUT as Ridge after 25 Years on B&B

Started by CBSoapKing at 2012/08/11 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/11 08:31PM, Views: 2662, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/11 06:17PM
    Re: Ron Moss is OUT as Ridge after 25 Years on B&B
    watchdog

I don't really care for RM character as Ridge. It's just prove to me that B&B is being canceled sooner than we expected. Vets being written off. JMW already pursueing other options. B&B will be canceled. Bell can not come back from this distaster he created. The actors that are not pursueing other options will join the unemployment line. My fav JMW may not look good on B&B but she won't be in that line.

#12   2012/08/11 07:13PM
    swamplady5

Brad Braeden(Victor Newman) is out of Y&R too And Ronn Moss (Ridge Forrest) is out B&B too ... My image; Ronn Moss could move new play the character in Y&R And Brad Braeden could move a new play the character in B&B.. It could be possible or not?

#13   2012/08/11 07:34PM
    swamplady5

Maybe of Eileen Davidson had been fired from Y&R that Ronn Moss have heard from Ashely(Eileen Davidson) that Ronn have decided leaving B&B My guess or not?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/11 07:34PM
    #14   2012/08/11 07:37PM
    soapoperapimp

that could actually work or ronn getting casted on y&r as a diffrent character! i will tell you this getting rid of jack abbott i will stop watching y&r

#15   2012/08/11 07:50PM
    swamplady5

Quote soapoperapimp: that could actually work or ronn getting casted on y&r as a diffrent character! i will tell you this getting rid of jack abbott i will stop watching y&r

Yeah, I wish do ...same thing too Jack is Jackazz!!!!Lol

#16   2012/08/11 08:05PM
    LOGANDRONE

This occured to me..they could just hire another, cheaper actor to play the role of Ridge.
    He hasn't had a serious s/l in awhile so newer watchers wouldn't mind so much. Bell did say he was all about attracting new watchers.

#17   2012/08/11 08:10PM
    swamplady5

Quote LOGANDRONE: This occured to me..they could just hire another, cheaper actor to play the role of Ridge.
    He hasn't had a serious s/l in awhile so newer watchers wouldn't mind so much. Bell did say he was all about attracting new watchers.

Lol !

#18   2012/08/11 08:22PM
    BBfan4now

Quote CBSoapKing: For some reason I don't feel bad about this.
    Ridge had lost my favor some time ago.
    Guess Ron just finally got tired of it all.

What are your thoughts?

I just posted on another thread that I was surprised to hear this news. Not unhappy about it, though since I never liked him. Not the character (Ridge), but the actor, Ron Moss. He's a lousy actor, imo. I wish him luck, though. If he left because they weren't paying him enough, he better have a good agent who will get him gigs in movies, tv shows or even the last remaining soaps on tv. I've seen a lot of soap actors and actresses leave, thinking they were better than tv soaps, only to find themselves crawling back or being forgotten in the entertainment industry.

Maybe Moss can get a part in Modern Family as a hairdresser. He always reminded me of one.

#19   2012/08/11 08:23PM
    ericlizafan

I won't shed any tears...and if EB is out as Victor I'm gonna do the happy dance...I loathe Victor.

#20   2012/08/11 08:27PM
    BBfan4now

Quote ericlizafan: I won't shed any tears...and if EB is out as Victor I'm gonna do the happy dance...I loathe Victor.

Me too!!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list